BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bigfile

I made my account in uplodable.ch and now I request to activate my affiliate program to back to uploading..this is my ID : freeboy1936

Thank you and Igive you my BEST REGARDS...

Hey all,

We apologize for the PP delay. We are currently testing / utilizing another third party processor as we are trying to reduce the fees that are involved on our side. This is always a slow process, so we are seeing if PP can be made either next week or the week after.

WM will remain unaffected and are all on schedule.

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. On the upside, you can consider this delay to be on par with other hosts and how they only release every 30-45 days

There will be a news announcement on Z.

Thanks

-Jo

Can you cancel then my payment request on PayPal, so I will be able to request via Webmoney? I have send you PM with my mail.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi Bigfile-Jo[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]activate my affilate program[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]User Name: [/FONT]LUETTC

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks [/FONT]

Payout service charge has been increased to $4? WTF if you have $20 and you withdraw it that's like 20$ fee. This is too much. You're already so delayed in payments and you charge so much for paying us?

Hey all,

Our initial test went through and as a result some of you will have received something We will clear it all by next week (PP).

WM done as usual.

For everyone mentioning an affiliate program on here, I would like to announce that we distance ourselves from such a program. This type of service is not found on our website, so please refrain from mentioning this, in this thread. This thread is for you to make us aware of possible glitches and website errors that we haven't discovered ourselves.

Furthermore, if you keep uploading pictures non-related to what we are asking for, or of your file manager showing numbers of downloads, your application will be denied. Carefully read what we are asking for. Upon a decline you will be unable to re-apply again.

Thanks

-Jo

bigfile.com

Requested 2016-05-26, paypal no payment.

Why do not you pay me?

Repeated postponement disappointing.

Last edited:
Bad Advertising

You advertised that premium members would be able to download a certain file in 1 minute if they joined. The file and other files took an average of 45 minutes and I have excellent speed on my side. Made many requests for refund and you fail to contact me and refund me. Where is my refund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back