BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For four days I started to work, what happens to the statistics?
Money is not added to the balance.

2016-03-25 82/$1 0/$0 $0 0/$0 $1

2016-03-26 25/$0.31 0/$0 $0 0/$0 $0.31

Today I wanted to buy a 90 days' premium account, and I see serious dificulties to do it. First I tried in the BigFile website, but after I introduced all my card details, then it says ''payment fail, we are readirecting to a reseller...'' or something like that. Then the reseller does not have that 90 days' premium account option. Then I go to resellers, and some of them still have Uploadable, and it seems nearly impossible to pay straight from my card in any of them.

Later tried to pay a 30 days' premium account, but it says, that the first reseller (icodesupplier) payment is not compatible with my browser and I have used Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer. Something is wrong here.

sorry me Jo but this is wrong, try this file for example:

https://www.bigfile.to/file/V5fbfpvR9TeB

55 MB and SLOW SPEED DOWNLOAD DONT WORK, only BUY premium button work, any of my files are below 2048 MB but ONLY premium can download them otherwise users can only buy premium, free users cannot download anything.
Please let me know is urgent.
You need to turn off your adblocker, then you'll get the 90 seconds to start the download.
Meanwhile, enjoy the infested page with lot of banners and popups.

Today, I stopped working with Bigfile, not work for statistics 2016-03-26 and 2016-03-28. The administration in the topic does not reply. Let yourself and work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back