Status
Not open for further replies.

onlymovies

hello,

i want to ask sites like share hero,fresh,downtr,allulook4,etc i cant post there, but some people can those who registered when it was open!

i want to ask is there any other site which is open for Registration and will soon become like those???

thankyou

16 comments
I would recommend that you contact the owner of the website.

You have to be nice. You must show good aspects of yourself. You need to build respect.

I would recommend that you contact the owner of the website.

You have to be nice. You must show good aspects of yourself. You need to build respect.

i did that in all portals but only tinydl checked and gave author access ! but all other portals never reply :facepalm:

It is perhaps a very good reason behind that they did not give a feedback.
It is possible that your request was too bad.

many my frnds also doing they also never get replies! some famous people from wbb also did!but never get replies :(

only tinydll admin replies he want or not!he took me!some my frnds also not got, but i want to post in others too :facepalm:

any way???

^ Well It depends if they need new authors or not.

Also, when you send them an e-mail make sure you explain everything, do NOT just ask for author membership because you simply will be ignored.

In your email, provide:

• Your source (Where will you get your content from).
  • What will you upload (Applications, Games, Graphics...etc)
  • The File-hosts you will use (FileSonic, FileServe...etc) you should at least use TWO of'em.
  • Example of your previous uploads (examples from forums ain't preferred, because DLE portals use a different form for posts).
  • Organize your email, make it like an official email. :P
That should help, I hope.

^ Well It depends if they need new authors or not.

Also, when you send them an e-mail make sure you explain everything, do NOT just ask for author membership because you simply will be ignored.

In your email, provide:

• Your source (Where will you get your content from).
  • What will you upload (Applications, Games, Graphics...etc)
  • The File-hosts you will use (FileSonic, FileServe...etc) you should at least use TWO of'em.
  • Example of your previous uploads (examples from forums ain't preferred, because DLE portals use a different form for posts).
  • Organize your email, make it like an official email. :P
That should help, I hope.

i did those ;) ,no replies, i think u also try i wish u get reply :P

Yea I did try already, but that was months or years ago, I'm already author almost @ all those portals. :P

Just wanted to help :/

Yea I did try already, but that was months or years ago, I'm already author almost @ all those portals. :P

Just wanted to help :/
u was lucky ! anyway i can get plss help me :(

is there any more???

any more sites??:facepalm:

any more sites??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back