Beware of ex warez site owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt took your money from ATM lol :D & you didnt waited long time as 8hrs :D

when i contacted bank manager ,he told he took money back saying account number is wrong , hahaha ,,
i can claim it back agian by filling complent, that i had done some SEO for you showing fake proof, and after SEO work done he took my money back ,, but i didnt do it

& i saved my money,, what happens if i transvers you money to paypal & you scam me :S
than sure your tooths will be gone :D

i freeze ur account in 8 hours cos u never received my call or mailed me
and night i sms you to reply
u didn't care
morn ..u r account was only with 250rs cos ur account was freeze then we un lock and removed the cash

and if ur a genuine guy after receiving money you should have messaged ya mail me the incident ya what ever
what is the meaning of switch off the phone and hide now saying u admitted in hosp
which hosp in Karnataka give me the details now i will enquire in few hours :D

Who actually scammed who here?

According to NiKE, and what I've just read, he did SEO job, and this 'tooth;' guy, reclaimed him money back, with a false statement in the bank, that he typed 2 digits bad...

O.o

seo job?

lol

i made a thread that can i use my bro paypal who lives in usa from here with team view after seeing that he messaged me that he will send me money
and he told me to send 120$

i did then he disappeared after all this mess today he messaged me

if you want proof i have in my inbox i can search for that

Tooth made this thread targetting my facebook likes thread in Buy & Sales teputation down & here his reputation is going down :D
its waste of time here in this thread ,,MODs come on :D :D :D

120$ oh lol you are make different types of dramas here :D
even im also confused,, in first you told 100$ and after you told 110$ scammed & finally you are telling 120$ :S

learn the meaning of scam first , goto wiki and search it:D

Tooth made this thread targetting my facebook likes thread in Buy & Sales teputation down & here his reputation is going down :d
its waste of time here in this thread ,,MODs come on

----------------------

hey looser i am just showing ur real color
i don;t worry aboyt reputation ya watever

i am right and i know what i am doing is right

cos i am not a looser like ut say that i am paki

what if i show me my passport will u shave ur head :|

120$ oh lol you are make different types of dramas here :d
even im also confused,, in first you told 100$ and after you told 110$ scammed & finally you are telling 120$ ^o)

learn the meaning of scam first , goto wiki and search it:d

no use of blabbering looser
give me the hosp name u got admitted :)

333.jpg

i had posted like this on many threads & got infractions ,,,, :s so its not a proof ,,

& first search meaning of proof also :D

333.jpg

i had posted like this on many threads & got infractions ,,,, :s so its not a proof ,,

& first search meaning of proof also :D

Keep this out of WJ. It's the buyers responsibility when ordering from WJunction users.

Also do a dictionary lookup of the term "scamming". Finally before warning the community, you will need to know proper english. Only the same type of people will believe you.

Keep this out of WJ. It's the buyers responsibility when ordering from WJunction users.

Also do a dictionary lookup of the term "scamming". Finally before warning the community, you will need to know proper english. Only the same type of people will believe you.
well said bro,, he need to search the meaning of scamming in wiki or dictinory

well said bro,, he need to search the meaning of scamming in wiki or dictinory

What i am asking is why r u trageting India and mentioned most of the users

-------------------

cos i am affected person..got it?

i think there is no need of giving explanation on this m bored of this question

people never accept the truth lolz

well i read his case and obviously it seems a scam and where he didnt refunded but tooth was lucky as he got it back,its very risky to trust any1 on the internet

n NIKE
control a little bit,why are you double posting LOL

well i read his case and obviously it seems a scam and where he didnt refunded but tooth was lucky as he got it back,its very risky to trust any1 on the internet

n NIKE
control a little bit,why are you double posting LOL

finally :)

thanks m8

that's true and even he know that's a truth but what he can do he need money have to continue scam people..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back