Status
Not open for further replies.
iiiii.in is scam. They blocked my account with my earinings and not reply the reason. linkbucks and bv.vc dont have the API to convert the links. any one else? adfly server's API is not responding properly now a days and take too much time to convert the links.

I can just say take linkbucks good rates and if you have 3-5 payouts without limitation of your accoun (limitation ) 24 h no earning by violate terms

you can get payout every day every minute instand takes 10 second after your money on paypal click boom refresh money there ...

I still use linkbucks, and they keep paying me. I've seen people come and go though, since LB is strict and limits/bans accounts immediately when they find out any forms of cheating the stats.

But I'd personally guarantee that they are good to work with as long as you bring them legitimate/human traffic, since I've been with them for years and they never missed paying me out, and I've never been limited or banned. But that's me not cheating them.

EDIT: Yeah, like they said LB is now reviewing all payout request and I experienced payment review for the first time, but I just got paid out this week around 3 days after I made the request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back