*Beta* PPI File Host Looking for Genuine users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fileze

Are you an original content owner and wish to turn your original work into income then we have the perfect solution for you! We are a file host that takes into account the content owner’s hard work by rewarding them the highest rewards possible!

Please note that we only accept original material to be hosted on our servers and files are monitored daily. Users who violate our terms of service will have their accounts closed and will not receive any pending payments.

All files uploaded to our file host must obey USA laws!

This means NO Adult material and NO Warez.

IF your interested Talk to us on skype before you start to promote files:

Skype username: fileze.com

This is a Paid to install host, users are required to download our software before your download starts.

Payments:

We reward our user base with the best rate, and base pay-outs on Tiers and monthly installs please see the table below:

Install Rates Per Download:

Tier 1: $0.80 - $1.45 [PER Download]
(1000 Downloads = $800 - 1450)

Tier 2: $0.20 - $0.75 [PER Download]
(1000 Downloads = $200 - $750)

Tier 3: $0.05 - $0.18 [PER Download]
(1000 Downloads = $50 - $180)

Tier: Countries
1 United States
2 France ,Germany ,United Kingdom
3 Australia ,Austria ,Belgium ,Denmark ,Finland ,Ireland ,Italy ,New Zealand ,Norway ,Portugal ,Sweden ,Switzerland ,Netherlands ,Canada

FAQ:
Q: Why do I only have 1GB of space?
A: We think that 1 GB of upload space for original content owners is enough however premium users are entitled to 5GB.

Q: what payment methods do you use?
A: we only pay via paypal.

Q: Can you help me with making money?
A: Yes we can give advise on how to increase your downloads.

Q: How can you pay so much money per download?
A: Users are required to download your files using our download manager.

Q: Are you a CPA-style file hosts?
A: NO, CPA Style file hosts have very low download rates! NO CPA/survey offers will be shown to your users, files take less then 15 seconds to start downloading!

we will be reviewing all files uploaded to make sure that our TOS are met.

21 comments
Who the hell? Easy to respond... if you are in a botnet the holder will install the software to your computer ;)

but he failed so hard... that is the discussion are and not the official hoster area... and i hope he will be banned for that shit!

Please bring a pure pay per download or pay per sale program with original contents as making people to install software is not easy also puts lots of suspicion.

You may lose a few downloads however we do pay very high and the whole process only takes a few moments to do.

Next thing u know, ur gonna be raped with warez.. just saying.. "MHW"
IMHO it's created especially that for...or well - maybe i'm wrong8-)
I can see via google that some movie producers already using that service to promote their latest productions.Think i'm gonna start produce movies as well.Or maybe music...can't decide right now:))

Wouldn't you think he's put a link or at least mention the name of the company or file host. I can only presume it's the same as the skype contact but that's a terrible post.

Then you get to the site and you can't even find a link to download this Manager. I mean could it be any more unprofessional? If it's this hard to find a link to the site or the download manager how are people expected to install it?

Can you explain about this?
6p0aq.png

Can you explain about this?
6p0aq.png

To download a file, you have to download their software, same like sharecash, instead of survey, you have to download .exe file to your PC, once its done you can download the file.

You will be paid for each successful install

@foxman I know that.

What I would like to know is, if you see he bottom most row in the above table:
160,001 to 1,000,000 - $1.45?

What does that mean? If there are 1,000,000 installs, they pay only $1.45? Thats insane. WTF?

rofl

if you have 16,000 visitors willing to install crap software over your site, you can make at lease 1 Million per month!

Foxman is correct that table is for installs we pay per install, so from the table thats how much each install is worth.

I dont wishto give the site out in public for the sole reason i wish to talk to users who sign up first. Adding us to skype has a huge plus as we pay upon request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back