Bestream.tv - Earn Up to $80 for 10,000 Views! Earn money from all views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I upload a file (for example 1.8GB), the upload is stopped for several seconds and then upload the file, this happens repeatedly, there is any way to upload the file without the file upload to stop?

When I upload a file (for example 1.8GB), the upload is stopped for several seconds and then upload the file, this happens repeatedly, there is any way to upload the file without the file upload to stop?
I'm not sure really understand your problem exactly. But the upload isn't stopped, it are being processed in the background. That is progress bar problem, you can see the % progress for some large file for your example 1.8GB

Note: If you upload a file at once, you can continue to use your account, browse & stream videos etc, while uploads are being processed in the background. It not woking if you specify multiple file upload at once.

Thanks!

I'm not sure really understand your problem exactly. But the upload isn't stopped, it are being processed in the background. That is progress bar problem, you can see the % progress for some large file for your example 1.8GB

Note: If you upload a file at once, you can continue to use your account, browse & stream videos etc, while uploads are being processed in the background. It not woking if you specify multiple file upload at once.

Thanks!

The file upload will stop for several seconds each time up 95MB. For example, the file 95MB to 1.8GB ... rises and stops several minutes, then 190MB up to several seconds it stops, sometimes for five minutes, and so each time he steps 95MB. The file took almost 20 minutes, and at first told me it would take a little over two minutes. There is a problem with the file upload?

no even torent leech?
No torent now, will add soon!

Thanks!

The file upload will stop for several seconds each time up 95MB. For example, the file 95MB to 1.8GB ... rises and stops several minutes, then 190MB up to several seconds it stops, sometimes for five minutes, and so each time he steps 95MB. The file took almost 20 minutes, and at first told me it would take a little over two minutes. There is a problem with the file upload?
No problem with the file upload, maybe there is too much load at same time, we will upgrade server speed solved this problem. Thanks!

Eh I still can't send more files, because site logged out me.
This problem is fixed. You were logged out when your ip changed or your browser cookie cleared . Thanks!

New Feature:

We now supports the loading of preview thumbnails for individual shots or scenes in a video. These thumbnails are displayed in a tooltip when a viewer hovers the controlbar. This allows for quick scanning and navigating of longer-form content.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! The videos are played bestream with subtitles in a smartphone, but have trouble putting it in full screen, the subtitle automatically disappears, why would that be?
The problem that the caption disappears is when I put it in full screen on the smartphone. Sony Ericsson M2 LTE

Hi! The videos are played bestream with subtitles in a smartphone, but have trouble putting it in full screen, the subtitle automatically disappears, why would that be?
The problem that the caption disappears is when I put it in full screen on the smartphone. Sony Ericsson M2 LTE
Please pm me url of video, so i can investigate ! Thanks!

Please check your messages. I've requested your Skype ID.
PM sent

Upload a video mp4, when I want to play, to verify that looks good, I get "Error loading media: File Could not be played", why?

Upload a video mp4, when I want to play, to verify that looks good, I get "Error loading media: File Could not be played", why?

I realized that play videos on your website, AVC level 4.1 support, not AVC level 3.1. If the video is AVC level 3.1 fails, however, if the video is AVC level 4.1 is reproduced well.

Your website has automatic encoding, once finished uploading the video?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back