Best web hosting for anime based website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persius

Hello friends , i need your help on this one . I am planning to start a wordpress based anime website , well the site wont host any download links on itself but they will be on thirdparty file hostings .
please recommend me which will be good webhosting for anime website [wordpress based site ] possibly with monthly unlimited bandwidth ? [for now i dont want to start my website on a vps ...] , i think taking in view the DMCA complaints regarding anime , an offshore hosting will do the job , so please recommend me which will be good web hosting to buy for anime website ???

Last edited:
9 comments
thnx for replying guys , El Warez i checked the big anime download websites and almost all of them are using VPS [since their traffic also is very very high] , thanx pandu , i check their webhosting page n it says as SOLD OUT , do u know any more other ones which are offshore ?

Check some off-shore web-hosting sites:

HostingFlame - Offshore Web Hosting
Offshore Web Hosting, Semi-Dedicated Hosting, VPS and Dedicated Servers | Warez-Host.Com
Offshore Web Hosting, Web Hosting in Costa Rica by CRServers.com
Offshore Hosting Anonymous Hosting Panama Hosting
Offshore Dedicated Server Offshore Hosting Web Asia Dedicated Servers CoLocation Secure Asia Dedicated Hosting Co-location

Most of these offer Shared Hosting and are pretty cheap. Be sure to check through that they allow you to have content that you are going to share through their servers, as many offshore hosting sites have tricky terms of services.

Best Regards,
Instantser

I think most shared hosting would do for a start, but maybe just avoid US/UK hosting. When it comes to anime, US/UK licensed titles complaints would most likely be the ones to give you trouble.

And DMCA complaints on them are less than you expect. You'd most likely have DMCA'ed files on file hosting sites first, since even the companies know that's where they should file a complaint. You should also include a DMCA Policy and stuffs on your site/blog.

try http//powweb.com currently i'm using his shared hosting acc for my own anime streaming site.Never get any problem.
Support 24x7 live..
But they have only yearly based plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back