Best way to donating to my forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magizet

Hello,

have warez forum and I'll start to create donation page. PayPal is simplest way but I don't want to add my personal paypal e-mail.

So if I create fake paypal account with another e-mail, will be it ok? Or can you recommend me any good steps how to be safe?

Thank you

8 comments
Hello,

have warez forum and I'll start to create donation page. PayPal is simplest way but I don't want to add my personal paypal e-mail.

So if I create fake paypal account with another e-mail, will be it ok? Or can you recommend me any good steps how to be safe?

Thank you

you can do this, but keep the page not for the public, just for registered users

btw, will you send the amount which you got from users to your original PP account ?

note that , you might be caught, so becarefull

you can do this, but keep the page not for the public, just for registered users

btw, will you send the amount which you got from users to your original PP account ?

note that , you might be caught, so becarefull
Yes I will send amount from fake account to my personal account. In future I will pay for server (monthly).

Yes I will send amount from fake account to my personal account. In future I will pay for server (monthly).

I wouldn't do that! This can be very dangerously. When your real name is in your personal pp account I definitely wouldn't send the donations from a WAREZ forum to it. Or pay the server. If investigators ask paypal or the server seller, they can get your real name or other important data.

Create unverifed PP accounts and then transfer funds to your main or consume from there
Make donation button only available for registered users

Note that you can only receive up to 500$ per month on a unverifed account, but theres no limit on sending
You cant send money from an account to another in the same IP

Last edited:
Create unverifed PP accounts and then transfer funds to your main or consume from there
Make donation button only available for registered users

Note that you can only receive up to 500$ per month on a unverifed account, but theres no limit on sending
You cant send money from an account to another in the same IP

That's correct BUT pp will freeze $ when he add pp "donate" button on site, well maybe not at the moment but it will. I think it's better to do it without "donate" button :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back