Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear it's only one year you need to go to the army. If it's not, my bad. But if it is, come on one year serving for your country is not going to hurt you. It will give you a great life experience. Many people put their lives at risk, but they don't get killed everyday do they?

It's like you walking down a road. You never consider the dangers and risks of walking down the road. You never know what could happen in the next minute, e.g. 9/11 7/7 civil war gangwar etc..

it's not so tough, remember all the beginnings are tough once you get used to it you will enjoy your time there.

i wish i could go to the army you get good money.

Yeah im in the national guard here in the usa, 8 weeks training, 1 week a month, 2 weeks out of the year + health insurance, money, college funds, housing funds, and i get to fly for free. Only a two year term but it looks good on a resume :]

asides if you do that at the dr they will put it on your back ground most likely, then you could have issues getting into schools or even jobs. man up do a term at least get the training unless you have a real reason why you cant go like if you were to have a baby on the way or something.

Man the fuck up :s

Last edited:
Benefits are nice and all but I can't see myself signing my life over for a country that I don't even really like to begin with :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back