Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

i'm from Germany and Warez-Linking is not allowed, ive seen here many "offshore"-Hoster they say "Germany allowed many" or "Warez-Linking is in Germany allowed".. thats is NOT right.

5x Abuse-Emails to the Main-Hoster and your site goes down ;)

In Germany the Traffic is very cheap and our Servers have very cheap prices, thats the reason why another people buy it and resell it as "offshore-Hosting" with warez-linking allowed..

I hope you trust me and anyone here have to say "CosaNostra lies, warez-linking is allowed".. then give me the site and then i show you what is allowed..

regards,

CosaNostra

I agree with you.Warez linking is not allowed in Germany,but some datacentres don't care about it as long as you don't ignore the complaints.

Well complaints are only made if your site itself hosts the files, not if you just indexing them , that would be like saying google is bad for linking to warez sites.. its just not gonna happen.

Hi,
This is not true, complaints are made be it linking or hosting, like CosaNostra said Germany is strict on warez linking, hosting ect.

If you are running a premium generator or rapidshare to rapidshare, then germany will oviously be the fastest as its nearer to rapidshares servers so you may want to consider it :)

But If you are running an forum, ddl site, torrent site, ect where you want to be safe and it doesnt matter the speed to rapidshare then do not go for germany.

with regard to google, Linking is a grey area, and you have to remember google do comply with dmca and also google has allot of money, if someone decides sue google (stupid move) they can fight there corner right to the end..

Delboy

Well complaints are only made if your site itself hosts the files, not if you just indexing them , that would be like saying google is bad for linking to warez sites.. its just not gonna happen.

Actually. you are all wrong. No where is "safe". Sure there are places that are "better" for warez linking sites, but you won't be always safe. Such as the people going to hong kong, sure it's fine for now, but look at what happened to NL.
you are just going to have to keep moving.
If you have a small site, which most of you do, you have nothing to really worry about. (small sites as in > 10k people.)

There are too many big warez sites that they aren't going to go after all you small sites first. Sure there might be a select few who get caught, but not everyone.
So everyone just needs to chill and stop worring about "oh i'm going to be caught". You probably have a better chance of getting hit by a car, than your warez site getting shut down. Because like for example, if it wasn't for this site, i probably wouldn't of heard of half of your warez sites ever, mostly b/c they aren't that big. Sure some of them are nice, friendly, and starting to get popular. But i don't think any of you have as big of sites as say, warez-bb, cyberwarez, etc. So your site is probably better anywhere really, i know people's sites who have a few k of people who are in the US! As long as you aren't dumb enough to host the files yourself, you can pretty much host anywhere for awhile, just always keep backups as a just in case!

Just my opinion.

Sandin0, that is not right. Germany has hard stricted Copyright Laws and no Datacenter allowed it, one action from our Copyright Fighters (GVU/LKA/BKA) or abuse-emails from everyone and the Datacenter shut your site down.

NL, RU or what ever is not GERMANY, they have too different Copyright laws.

Ive see here, many "Warez-Hoster" buy our cheap Servers and want make the big Money, the funny thing is they tell them "Offshore" with Warez-Linking/Nulled Scripts allowed.

I lol'd, Nulled Scripts in Germany, thats a big bad Joke.

I think i make a new thread they warn people to host you warez-sites in germany.

ya but look at warez-bb, and usawarez when it was in its prime.. nothing has happened to them both online. Warez-bb has 1608774 members..

question being who hosts them lol.. ?

Code:
http://www.worldstream.nl/

This I get from worldstream.

Question
Are you allow warez linking on server ?

Answer
We do allow legal activities on our servers.
At this moment, it doesn't seems legal in The Netherlands.

Wtf... o.o

EDIT: I emailed them and they said only if they get contacted by certain people and they'll let you take a back up of all your stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back