Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmabeer

Hello there i'm Try to Make my own Real estate website and i need Best hosting server please help me which one is best ?

and i need best templates site also ?

Thank you

10 comments
You do not need server for starting website. Shared hosting is OK. I have good experience with namecheap and buyshared. Google it.

Hi, Check out Ctrlswitches.com . They have Best Managed Wordpress hosting services with updated wordpress templates which will help you to work on your website.

There're many big guys in VPS hosting industry that you can rely on, however according to me, there're 3 big guys that I usually use to host a large number of websites on them. 3 of them are Godaddy, Vultr and GreenCloudVPS.

With Godaddy, I usually get big discounts via email, the most percent discount I've got are 30% off and 25% off on new orders, this's include VPS packages orders. More, they have a very professional and comfortable control panel that can help me much in domain and hosting management. Very easy to transfer or renew when I need to do. When my domains or hosting get expiring, I've always get notification by them, at least before 3 months, that's very good. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Godaddy VPS coupon for just only for $1/month latest

With Vultr, They offer SSD VPS at an affordable price, uptime is good. Their customer service is great too. With Vultr, you can create new servers within a minute with the price as low as only $5/month. They also allow hourly billing, which is good for one time experiments where you can launch lots of servers for some period without paying much. Lots of tutorials available to help you out when you're stuck, so even if you're new to server admin stuffs you can easily get things done. For their coupon, you can visit here to get Vultr coupon free $50 for 2 months using latest

With GreenCloudVPS, they have a very good and friendly support team that can help you almost instantly, I've contact them many times and each time was let me very happy and rate them 5 stars in supporting. GreenCloudVPS also give monthly coupons that can help you save 25% off on your VPS purchasing. Especially with GreenCloudVPS, you can host and run some SEO tools such as GSA, XRumber,...For their coupons, you can visit here to get GreenCloudVPS coupon latest

So I would like to recommend 3 VPS providers above to you. I hope this helps.

Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back