Status
Not open for further replies.

Aditi Ashu

Banned
Banned
Well, I See Many Filehosts All Are Using XfileShare Script.. I also want to start a filehost with best Plans ,Uploading Speed, Rates Which Uploaders Need. but i am searching for a good script.. like xfileshare which also support ftp upload. and i hear that OVH does't allow warez they suspend the servers .. is it true ?

43 comments
You will need a custome one, the XFileShare Script is a bit overused, and maybe buggy, the best thing to do is to make fresh script.

XFS is not buggy as their developers work really hard and fix it regularly but acc to me if u have the money then like Kw3rLn suggested get a custom made 1

XFS best filehosting script, a lot of new filehosting using it. and still there is no news XFS script has been hacked :P

for custom one you always have to depend on a single person and in future if he refuse to develop your script you might be get trouble to find another good person who is capable to handle your custom script.

You are not ready to make a filehost then, you need money to do so. Need servers and promotion. Without money you cannot even move.

i have money.... its not like i have no money i have but... just asking is there any other script like xfs or is if i hire a coder how much $ it will take ?

i have money.... its not like i have no money i have but... just asking is there any other script like xfs or is if i hire a coder how much $ it will take ?
If you hire a coder it depends on your preferences, most of them will charge a minimum amount of $300 for a simple script. Try visiting freelancer.com or elance.com and search for similar project and orientate yourself and see the prices before paying someone.

Good luck!

thanks buddy... i also want which servers will good on filehost as i hear ovh don't allow warez.. user need good uploading and download speed..

no one will tell u about the servers u need to findout ur self
I will just to point u in the right direction
The main site is hosted offshore and the files server is hosted somewhere where hosting is cheap >_>
u need to check hosts

you cant run file sharing sites keeping some $$ in pocket, basic investment would be 3 figure $$$ if you have such money then only enter this field,also note do not try to use nulled scripts for such sites if not you will be land in lot of troubles.

@ bhanuprasad1981 lol i have $$$ that's why i want to start filehost with about + -1000$ to start a filehost but seems a good script template servers etc..

get an dedi from leaseweb.com most of the hosts use them or buy any server and ensure that there will be no downtime.

Regarding the script just get xfs or any low cost simple script when you start growing you can think of upgrading

I think a good custom script alone will cost you more than $1000. If you are serious about this you will need a lot more than $1000. If you advertise your host in WJ and everything goes smoothly you would probably need to buy more servers after a few weeks and your bussiness would only be profitable after a few months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back