19 comments
I recommend this RDP, it is very good and cheap (I think the cheapest I have seen)
Do you know any other?

hostdzire.com
Are you moving from us ? or considering us ?
If so please don't look at comments, especially from @drlove . anyway, you can check our threads, there are many good reviews also, all of them cant be fake right?

But few negative reviews can be biased.
In wjunction there are like 10 to 15 users who have issue with us, because either we have banned them or didn't accepted their sh** behavior.

We bet there are no providers here in Wjunction or internet who have better rdp spec than us or service overall.
Look at yourself and compare the plans + price :)

If so please don't look at comments, especially from @drlove . anyway, you can check our threads, there are many good reviews also, all of them cant be fake right?

Cow Appreciation Day GIF

Please don't look at comments, especially from @drlove ... who is justified to make bad comments because he experienced hostdzire and their 'fine' staff first hand.

Take a look at Trustpilot, only reviews (most likely fake) from his Indian friends.

We bet there are no providers here in Wjunction or internet who have better rdp spec than us or service overall

Phrase of the day!

DALL·E 2023-10-27 17.34.44 - A photo of a monkey, mischievous and energetic, wearing a jester'...jpg

I have good experience with hostingpanel.net - J. is kinda difficult to get hold off sometimes. But he delivers.

Last edited:
Are you moving from us ? or considering us ?

But few negative reviews can be biased.
In wjunction there are like 10 to 15 users who have issue with us, because either we have banned them or didn't accepted their sh** behavior.

We bet there are no providers here in Wjunction or internet who have better rdp spec than us or service overall.
Look at yourself and compare the plans + price :)
I am using hostdzire and i am satisfied with the service 👍

Of course, there will be customers who experience no problems and there will be others who do have issues.

From Hostdzire's own words, there are 10 to 15 WJ members who are negative about them because they were banned?

I myself witnessed bad performance / downtime and asked them to correct it. After days, there was no solution and I asked for a pro rate refund. Still their rude and incompetent staff was adamant that nothing was wrong.

They flatly refused after which I opened a PayPal dispute. Immediately I received the refund from the bad losers and they banned me.

The representative who posts on WJ has proved that in the chat he has a very bad attitude and doesn't even consider by not mentioning my username all the time, he might keep me off his back.

Last edited:
Here you go again @drlove started crying again with his long post in threads/post related to me :D
No evidence, just story.

A old thread gets bumped by his wife @Jennifer_Jareau
And then his husband @drlove continues
What a weak mind guys lol.

No matter how much you beat a dog, they will still bark
I can see same thing happening here..

It is important to read provider reviews before buying an RDP as it helps in understanding the quality of service and support one can expect. Reviews also provide insights on how reliable and secure a provider's RDP service is.

Very beautifully formulated and so true. You should be very careful as soon as negative reviews of a provider start to appear. Especially if a provider tries to dismiss negative reviews, i.e. does not deal with them thematically and objectively, you should keep your hands off them. You can read the best example two posts earlier.

Back