Status
Not open for further replies.

chaudhary9

so i am thinking to learn some programming language that can help earning some $ by doing some work online,so for that purpose which language(s) will be best? their purpose? and they'll help in doing what work

Last edited:
16 comments
All the languages are equally important and has it's own place.

What language can you choose? - That depends on your interest and skills. According to me, any programmer would start off with the basics of #C. Its the fundamental language. And then progress towards Java and PHP.

Once you learn #C, other languages will be easy to learn. (Java, PHP).

I'd recommend you to learn #C as much as you can, and then learn HTML. The progress should be like this:
#C > Java > HTML > PHP > CSS and blah blah.

There isn't any rule that you should study them in an order, but #C is the basic language and it'll help you learn other languages easily.

All the languages are equally important and has it's own place.

What language can you choose? - That depends on your interest and skills. According to me, any programmer would start off with the basics of #C. Its the fundamental language. And then progress towards Java and PHP.

Once you learn #C, other languages will be easy to learn. (Java, PHP).

I'd recommend you to learn #C as much as you can, and then learn HTML. The progress should be like this:
#C > Java > HTML > PHP > CSS and blah blah.

There isn't any rule that you should study them in an order, but #C is the basic language and it'll help you learn other languages easily.

thanks for the advice
but isnt it better to go with C++ instead of c#?
which compiler is good to start with,as i heard different compilers have different way of things
which languages would be good for web programming?
java,php sql etc?

if u learn C++ , then C# will be also done. same style . i prefer u first learn basic language writing skill... mean read the rules how to write a program , which steps involve..

which language is required for writting scripts esp the one that grab a torrent then info from imdb create screenshot etc
n how much grip on language is required for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back