Best popup/popunder ad network for adult sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ero-advertising adult ad network is good for me but since last 3 days I can't access the site, no messages from site owners yet.
its down or they simply closed?

EroAdvertising always rocks
"on Saturday around 19 o´clock we got started to get Ddos Attack by a guy calling himself "Wiz" who is spreading malware across all ad networks.

He tried to force us cooperating with him to send him all traffic of our publisher or he would start fighting against us.
To make thinks clear: We don´t cooperate with any illegal business so we also declined a cooperation with him - and we will every time make the same decision again.
Since we got attack during Saturday the system performance for the ad delivering went down so that earnings are lower as usual. In this case we will compensate you with the earnings of the day before, Friday 6th of December.
We are very sorry for this circumstances but we have to protect first of all you as a publisher on our Platform and of course our System also.
If you have any question don´t hesitate to contact us.
Thanks for your trust and your loyalty in EroAdvertising"

I tried several pop-under network (more than 5), but the best PopAds - Home
No banners, mobile redirect, etc, just pop-under advertising.
Automatically pay (20:00 CET me, every other day)
Real-time stats, download stats, excellent development
A lot of money was spent on the admin interface

Affialate link: Removed - Gavo

Non affialate link: https://www.popads.net

If you are looking for pop-under advertising, then look no further!

popads.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
popads.net pays peanuts and shave impressions.

for experience i can recommend: popcash.net juicyads or exoclick

using juicy ads on my tube site Average 1,246 page views 547 unique visits getting about 80 cents per day site been up for 6 months ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back