Status
Not open for further replies.
21 comments
Hi,
When we were setting our program aggregator we tested, I guess, all of the companies and we continue to monitor the niche. The conversion really varies in different periods of times depending on a whole bunch of conditions. You have to make very intelligent traffic separation and update it frequently to always earn maximum from the traffic that you have. I would recommend using a good program aggregator like the one we have, because it's quite a crazy job to constantly monitor the market by yourself to find the best offers for every different fraction of your traffic. Please check our thread here at WJ and concact us for the invite code.
http://www.wjunction.com/111-affili...ia-money-new-aggregator-partner-programs.html

Last edited:
Hello ..

im using some install site and give me : 0.03 To 0.06 Cent per install ..

your site you are use is very good ..

can you tell me about your traffic and the countries who install and the payment day for this site ?

I am working with Revenyou and amonetize for two of my softwares. They pay good but ad lot of offers during installation. Not a good exp for user.

Installcore is good but they require around 5000 installs per day. Thinking of trying some other ppi. Let me know if you come across any.

Hi Elma22,
.17 cent is the maximum pay rate? In this case is really low!
I use Somoto and the pay up to $1. Of course is based by used country.
With some countries I'm earning .40 / .60 per install.

Luc

You can try Skymonetizer PPI program. We pay up to 1.8$ per install from US. Software- our own download manager.

Hi!
In the faq you say that: "What for I am paid? [...] If the user cancel installation or refuse from all the components [...] the installation is not successful".

What this mean? To get paid the user should install ALL the offers plus the software? What did you mean with "components"? They are only offers or also the software? Probably it's a stupid question but seems that for getting paid ALL the "components" present in the installation should be installed :)

And "List of countries and the cost per installation can be found in the Rates section."
Please can you post a link for pay-rates? I haven't found it.

Thanks!
Luc

You can try Skymonetizer PPI program. We pay up to 1.8$ per install from US. Software- our own download manager.

Hi!
In the faq you say that: "What for I am paid? [...] If the user cancel installation or refuse from all the components [...] the installation is not successful".

What this mean? To get paid the user should install ALL the offers plus the software? What did you mean with "components"? They are only offers or also the software? Probably it's a stupid question but seems that for getting paid ALL the "components" present in the installation should be installed :)

And "List of countries and the cost per installation can be found in the Rates section."
Please can you post a link for pay-rates? I haven't found it.

Thanks!
Luc

It mean what user just must install our download manager "BitMaster", no more. Any software included few components. For sample: Photoshop. When you install any program - you can see line of setup where showed installation of all components necessary for work this program.
Also you can stop installation at the any time. Its called "not success installation".

Rates section available in to admin area. But I can send rates via email.
Contact me via email: affiliates(AT)skymonetizer.com

We pay $1.5 for US
You will be able to increase the conversion with us. Words hard to believe? Just try arrange a test to a few days. The only way you can really evaluate the work of with us, and also to earn.

It's simple: test - compare - get your money!
Insta-Cash.net always happy to meet new partner:handshake:

I use web-pick / installerex.com their PPI is very good for me, this is my earning on april :)
RjgqNQf.png

if you want to try it, please contact this person :
email : yogev@web-pick.com
facebook : facebook.com/yogikeidar

If you are looking for PPI using content locker, try videoocash.com
Locking your videos, revenue up to $2 per installation, 15% referral program.

If you are looking for PPI using content locker, try videoocash.com
Locking your videos, revenue up to $2 per installation, 15% referral program.

the net 45 waiting time is the down point of your site. you will get more publishers if you can lower the waiting time. net 45 is too much.

the net 45 waiting time is the down point of your site. you will get more publishers if you can lower the waiting time. net 45 is too much.
i've recomend you some PPI network with payment net 30 allowed paypal, payooner, wire. its also highest rate /install up to 2$ for US traffict. PM me for discuse or Skype me for fastest repaly Skype: donidcc

Definitely you should try our service. Its friendly, easy and you can benefit from it. check out filemonetizer . com or contact me - Karola (skype id:filemonetizer)

i know a very friendly pay per install program that converts very well. they even give you custom based solutions for your site and they pay up to $2 for US installs and very attractive rates for installs coming from other countries. i tried so many ppi programs listed on this thread and i can say the one im trying now works the best for all of my websites. i used to make penny money from other ppi programs compared to this one. the program pays by payoneer, paypal and bank wire.

contat me from skype and ill introduce you to this ppi program. dont waste your time searching low paying ppi programs. the good new is now you dont have to waste your time researching and comparing ppi programs because i already did that for you. contact me from skype and ill introduce you to the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back