Status
Not open for further replies.

VidpeDotCom

Banned
Banned
Hello WJ Users,

Admin of Vidpe here, whose got a question for you.

Unfortunately both our PayPal & our Moneybookers accounts have been simultaneously terminated.

We have added 'Neteller'

Liberty Reserve to be added sometime next week (Delay due to the exchange site)

What Pay-Out systems do you suggest and use yourself?

Regards, Vidpe.com

22 comments
The best pay out system would be bitcoin payment. No one can terminate it and no any stupid condition such as forbid sharing host from using it, and no transcation fee and not tracable by the government
and if your script is good. user can recieve instand payment and all transcaction record is public(which is your proof)
For me, it is more free and less trouble to use.
it is just hard to set up a script.
But you need to get familiar with Mtgox to exchange currency and write a script for user to enter their bitcoin address.

Also, I don't know if you can use dwolla also.

Last edited:
Hi ,
from my own experience with payments systems here is my rating :

Neteller : is a excellent choose for German peopel ther security system is a little bit hard if you just log in to your account with a proxy or something or even if you write your password 3 time false your account will be locked so you need to contact them via phone. otherwise is verry good .

WebMoney & LR : this two are also verry good too they have alot of exchangers just Webmoney is a little bit complicated .

Payza : stay away I have never seen any amateur payment provider like them.

Payoneer : The best I have ever seen in my life is verry recommended to use it! after sending payments to your affiliates , they can withdrawl ther money immediatly via Payoneer Prepaid card.
the fees are not realy high , well as I said verry recommended

Alternative :

You can use Western Union , Moneygram & Bankwire they are alot of users who want to get paid via this methodes :)

about the termination of your paypal & moneybookers you can contact them to reactive your accounts as long as you haven't used it on your file/video host they didn't have the right to suspend you.

Regards

Don't try Payza they are piece of zhit.

Try Payoneer bro, they are very friendly and their service also great as well, they won't terminate your account. in case you can discuss. Payoneer is not like another payment processor like paypal/moneybookers.

Payoneer is definetly the answer. The only downside of it is that you probably wont be able to achieve a good minimum payment.
Other than that its nearly perfect. Fast, reliable, great support.

as a sidenote, bitcoin is a great idea and all, but for petes sake people, stop claiming its money. it is not. it is a novelty item. Economy of Greece on PMS is more stable than that. it is inconvinient. and the "cant be traced" crap is just an urban legend. it "cant be traced" with the conventional means. and this "conventional means" actually means that you dont get a person shoesize with a transfer, as you do with banks. thats it. its traceable as any other p2p.

You can send money directly even without registration, though thats just a mean of convenience; registering as their partner gives you all the rest.
You can start by trying it out via the 1st option and proceed to partnering with them when it proves.

You should go to up007 or their customer support with further questions.

I can testify as an user that it kicks ass. I did not go for the prepaid card option, instead the money received sits on my account till it reaches 50$ mark. Then, it goes wire to my account. I reside in a tiny european country with its own currency, and those wires are the fastest international transfers with the lowest fees i have ever seen.
And its fully automatic. Yep.

@ ErnestGaskin
Hi, thanks for your reply.
How do I upload funds to pay to the payoneer card? (I cannot get to step 2.)

Looks really good.

On this url you posted:
https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx

There is only the option to pay to a Payoneer card number.

You mentioned this:
"instead the money received sits on my account till it reaches 50$ mark. Then, it goes wire to my account."

How do I do this?

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back