Best multi poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArthonaD87

Banned
Banned
guys suggest me which multi poster is best coz im buy which u suggest and this this my first buy...nd im kinda confused 8-)

so.. AutoPost Maker v3m or Multi-Poster 4 or other...

Tnx

32 comments
Multiposter 4 is better than anything I have used before. Its well worth the 20 bucks I spent. As far as customer care goes, it isn't the best. He hardly ever replies but he can sometimes be seen answering questions at his forum. I asked a question there and he replied.

The thing about MP4 is it has some real advanced features that enables you check if the templates are in working condition or not. It also shows whether your posts were successfully submitted to each forum you specified or not and if not, how to correct the errors.

MP4 - Nice app, but never think of support. Don't use it if you have dynamic ip because he will ban you for sharing even if you didnt do it. Costs 20 $ lifetime.

WarezMe.Org Multiposter is also nice, I think they wont ban you for silly reasons like the above one. They have the forums already present in them, so you don't have to configure the forums. Costs 3$ / month and other plans also available.

I like WarezMe.Org Multiposter.

Nah Jey will ban you before u use the multiposter, and wont even reply to your tickets. Useless and waste of money. warezme is the best cost $1 a month now.

Hmm! I must say that I'm no more using any Multi Poster but still i must say Jay's one was good as it was having many features..

Nah Jey will ban you before u use the multiposter, and wont even reply to your tickets. Useless and waste of money. warezme is the best cost $1 a month now.
Are you kidding me? Jayfella always replies to ur tickets and you don't loose ur money. If you pay, you'll get your MP4 license!

Don't talk shit, please.

Regards,

Jay doesn't ban accounts for having dynamic IP. That's rubbish. I have even asked him whether I need to inform him if I change my ISP (effectively changing my IP) but he said there's no need for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back