Best Mobile Phone Manufacturer

Who is the best mobile phone manufacturer in the world ?

• Nokia

Votes: 51 38.1%
  • Apple

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HTC

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • Sony Erricson

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Samsung

Votes: 25 18.7%
  • Panasonic

• Motorola

• T & A

• China Phones

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i use only Nokia phones, bcoz its simple to use, very sturdy, top in quality. And most important is that Nokia knows what they are doing.

Is it really THAT important? As long as it works, I don't have any problem with it. I couldn't care less who made it, it can be from Japan, Switzerland, or Pakistan. Stuff is cheap nowadays, you can basically change cellphones every few months, and there's no way something will happen to it, unless they sold you a replica or... you're just not that kind to electronics like you should be.

Nokia was the best. The best phones ever to come out were Nokia 5110 and 3210 were the best. You can drop them and smash them on the floor and they will never break! Nokia doesn't make phones as sturdy as they did back then. now phones are so fragile. if you drop them. most break. :(

nokia 3210 is still one of my most favorite phones.

Nokia was the best. The best phones ever to come out were Nokia 5110 and 3210 were the best. You can drop them and smash them on the floor and they will never break! Nokia doesn't make phones as sturdy as they did back then. now phones are so fragile. if you drop them. most break. :(

nokia 3210 is still one of my most favorite phones.
are you sure...my all nokia mobiles fell many times...and didnt have a single scratch yet

I had one of those flip phones, the kind you never see anymore. Now I have an I-phone and I love it. I couldn't imagine anything would be better.

I find that Nokia is probably the best. I used to use the old brick phones and they always lasted quite a while. I'm sure the new ones are pretty good too :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back