Best keyword for a warez site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pi0tr3k

I need some help.

I need a good suggestion for my keyword for platinumw.org so I can more focus on that specific keyword..

Screenshot from Google webmasters
keyword.png

What should I do? :P

Cheers

11 comments
Most important ones are names of the file host, e.g. RapidShare, MegaUpload, etc. People are always searching:
"Dogma (1999) rapidshare"
"Tideland (2005) megaupload", etc.

So in my case, if you look at those screens above, what should I choose, RS or MU ?

And as Deleted said, things are changing, file hosts too, if I focus now on Rapidshare and it dies in two weeks? I'll be screwed...

No, that's not true. People will always be searching for RapidShare, MegaUpload, and HotFile links. Even though they're not that popular amongst uploaders, they're still one of the best file hosts EVER for downloaders.

Focus on RapidShare, because everyone knows about it. Just like every kid, professor, or doctor from any country knows about Katz. You want downloaders, not uploaders.

Your SEO is a mess judging by those screens. Look at the top 8 keywords found on your site. The only one of use is Download.

I did a tutorial on this for vBulletin http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=67678

I know your site is PHPBB but the same principles apply. You have to edit your template and remove all the non relevant words.

Even your first screenshot of the most searched is terrible. The top two being your site name so they don't count as they are as good as a direct hit as they are directly looking for your site. The first real one only has 35 impressions which is about one a day.

Aim to have every keyword in the top 20 found on your site warez related or targeted and not general ones like topic or post etc which will never bring traffic.

Will out of all the filehosts megaupload sends the best traffic by far. Just that filehosts come and go. Rapidshare once the most searched is trending down rather fast. I would target general sections instead, it is better imo. Plus add to the fact that 1,000,000 other sites are also targeting file hosts will not help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back