Best Image Host for Warez Sites

What is the Best Image Host for Warez Sites ?

• CDNPIC

Votes: 30 10.5%
  • LulzImg ~ Dead

Votes: 187 65.2%
  • ImageShack

Votes: 70 24.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Imageshack doesn't have a lot of options'...LOLZ on that.
Imageshack is one of the best image services ever, they have EVERYTHING, from tools, addons, stand-alone uploaders, API, remote, resize.
WTF you need more?
Lulzimg have upload, remote (which doesn't work most of the times lately) , and FF plugin...and list finishes there. (And website is falling apart right now as I am writing this)

CDNPic is ok.

Imageshack is one of the best image services ever, they have EVERYTHING, from tools, addons, stand-alone uploaders, API, remote, resize.
WTF you need more?
Lulzimg have upload, remote (which doesn't work most of the times lately) , and FF plugin...and list finishes there. (And website is falling apart right now as I am writing this)

CDNPic is ok.

We have had some trouble with remote upload as some asshole was trying to strain our server. I don't see how the "website was falling apart"? Also, if you must know, http://lulzimg.com/todo. Atm we're a two man team with not enough time in our hands so forgive us if we're a bit behind on some minor technicalities.

Also, LulzIMG is clearly the winner of this poll. That says alot and from lifetalk and me, thanks for choosing to use LulzIMG for your image hosting needs. <3

WTF you need more?

CDNPic is ok.

I love how you are able to state pointless assumptions as if they were solid facts. You claim our site is falling apart but our traffic, ranking, and usage only rise with the passing day.

Maybe if you researched a bit more into your claims, you would not appear to be as idiotic as you do now :)

If it's your own site (not a forum), i'd probably be using my own imagehost. You don't know when these hosts will die, and they can die any moment. While if u host your own images, your site dies together with your images >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back