Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackbird

I do not know if this is the right section to ask my question so excuse me

I am looking for a hoster streaming video as : youwatch , netu, videowood, openload... Webhost that paid only by views

I tested alot of hosts . including wjunction or there is a list of available host. but alot delete videos after 30 days / 60 days if there is no view :/
I opened a small streaming site , I do not have alot visit ( 20-30 unique visits per day) so I will need a site that does not remove my videos after 30-60 days if there no view.
I can also pay by bitcoin for prenium account.

Today I seek a file with host :
- Remote upload ( min 2G )
- That accepts avi / mp4 formats
- With embed script (which encodes MP4 / FLV)
- Who pays for bitcoin / paypal / bank transfer / skrill
- Keeps the videos for life ( prenium or not)
- Who more or less ignores the DMCA complaites

Excuse me. for errors synthaxes . I am French

Thank you again for your future help!

7 comments
Flashx is the best so far, they remove files with no views after 90 days or with premium never removed but they are converting the videos down to 360p
Also filesuniverse seems good, but they are really new.

Hi UserSEX,

Flashx I know he is a very good service .
But the video player does not fit on mobile / tablet. In addition, my site is completely responsive ..

I try to directly retrieve the file to mp4 with the plug " Unplug " because I use a wordpress theme video that can directly use the .mp4 link or code embeded , but if the embeded code does not automatically adapts a size of the window , you do not see it entirery.

26342727pb.png

Last edited:
900x380, 400x169. & cie...

But the problem does not come from embeded code , it's just that the code does not automatically adapts to the size of the window impossible to read on iphone 4/5.

Watch on openload the video player adapts perfectly to the size of the window .

904844pb1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back