Status
Not open for further replies.

Geocodes

Hey guys,

I have a large proxy site that I need to move since the users are consuming too much bandwidth. Are there any web hosts which allow proxy scripts to be hosted in their datacenter and provide a massive amount of bandwidth? Most of the ones I've seen specifically state that proxy sites are not allowed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If someone provides the answer I'm looking for, I will give them a free one month VIP membership to my site.

Thanks!

Last edited:
7 comments
nforce.com ask for Pieter.

please give the vip account someone else as we are not into cracks :)

they really deserve it. Never had a better hoster in my life and I tried em' all!

leaseweb.100tb godaddy. ovh. no chance. nforce rocks!

leave a message here and let me know if it worked :)

I don't get money for it, just wanna help you and I hope you will be happy with them!

Last edited:
Thank you so much! How long have these people been in business and how big are they? I don't want some third-rate wjunction host. I've had issues with them in the past.

nforce.com ask for Pieter.

please give the vip account someone else as we are not into cracks :)

they really deserve it. Never had a better hoster in my life and I tried em' all!

leaseweb.100tb godaddy. ovh. no chance. nforce rocks!

leave a message here and let me know if it worked :)

I don't get money for it, just wanna help you and I hope you will be happy with them!

I think since 2004 but not sure. but they will do the job I'm sure. just ask them

ticketing.nforce.com and ask in chat

I asked them btw. they said proxy is allowed . have fun!

Last edited:
I think since 2004 but not sure. but they will do the job I'm sure. just ask them

ticketing.nforce.com and ask in chat

I asked them btw. they said proxy is allowed . have fun!

Uload, you've given me a really good host, thank you. I talked with them just now and we arranged something nice. If you ever want that free VIP, msg me.

no thx give it to someone who really needs it :) and please let other people know about them. its a great team! and nice people there. this is no advertisement! it's just my experience with them!

nforce rocks!

Before I commit, I'm still on the lookout for better hosts with cheaper prices. This is what Nforce.com offered me:

HP DL160 G6
1x E5504/E5606
8 GB RAM
2 TB SATA
P410/512MB+BBWC
1 GBIT uplink
KVM + APC
Free incoming bandwidth
10 TB outgoing bandwidth pack
130 euro/month excl 19% VAT

If anyone finds something better than this don't hesitate to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back