Votes: 7 2.1%
  • moniker.com

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • networksolutions.com

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol really ? U missed the whole namecheap whois removal thing i guess.....

when this whois removal thing happend ?? For me, for my website it still shows:

Registrant Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization:WhoisGuard

Admin Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Admin Organization:WhoisGuard

and

Billing Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Billing Organization:WhoisGuard

soo ..... what is the truth ?

I loved Namecheap before a guy sent me an email regarding DMCA issue and included my customer info - name , address, email (lucky me, using Fake info:)) and not domain admin information. And Whoisguard was removed also.

So take care.

Last edited:
internet.bs, it's simple and gets nice support. godaddy are sopa supporters and cluttered site... so internet.bs <3 they also offer free private whois so I wont get spammed <3

I just voted and was wowed by the number of people who prefer namecheap. I did read about it before registering my warez forum domain, however, i shifted to godaddy since and i currently have half a dozen domains all at goaddy, and transferred all my domains from namecheap. Don't get me wrong, i had no complaints with namecheap, except that godaddy is cheaper. Currently, with godaddy and its myriad of coupons, i can get .org for 5 years at around $35. It can't get any better than that!

For me NameCheap.com is the best as they provide the awesome Customer Service as well as They Give the best offers unlike any other site.

The Best offer I like is We will get SSL Certificate for 1.8$ With any Purchase of Domain from NameCheap. This is totally awesome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back