Which is the Best Datacenter for RDP .

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
29 comments
Surely this depends on where you're connecting from? The best datacenter for me won't be the same for someone in China or for someone in Texas. It's a bit of a vague question :)

Kind Regards,
Bret

Surely this depends on where you're connecting from? The best datacenter for me won't be the same for someone in China or for someone in Texas. It's a bit of a vague question :)

Kind Regards,
Bret

Well, This Question is for only Wjunction members,
Hence they would know what to answer ;)
Your Answer seems wise, but users over here use RDPs for a different purpose .

Ah, so you basically mean "which will be the better provider when handling potential legal issues" :P Apologies, thought you meant for pure performance!

Kind Regards,
Bret

Ah, so you basically mean "which will be the better provider when handling potential legal issues" :P Apologies, thought you meant for pure performance!

Kind Regards,
Bret

Nah, nothing related to legal issue, basically which host is better for uploading to filehosts. :P

Softlayer would be the best way go because you would probably get best speeds to US hosts. My second option was leaseweb because their speed is really good to US hosts as well. Don't go for netdirekt, sucks for US hosts.

Do you own any datacenter ?

No, in our country (The Netherlands) datacenters are real estate. They are not owned by hosting companies. Only Leaseweb owns some shares in 6 DC's in Amsterdam, but there are over 60 datacenters in the city itself. We are located at 3 networks in 3 different datacenters in and around Amsterdam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back