• secureupload.eu

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • keep2share.cc

Votes: 12 7.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaving

Total newbie question here. Can someone explain what is "shaving"? This is an honest question. I'm assuming it has to do with the host manipulating sales? Thanks.

Shaving is when a filehost counts only a part of sales you sold. For instance a particular filehost counts 3 out of 10 sales you generated and you are paid for three sales instead of ten.

ive only used uploaded and rapidgator for long enough to really answer this and i can tell you that uploaded is the worst of the 2, i think they might shave 90% of all sales, while rapid probably does 50%

Datafile seems legit but their site is garbage, design is great but its slow and 50% of the time is shows gateway errors.
Keep2share is legit too, great design and amazing features but offer very limited space for new affiliates.
Upstore is legit but terrible ftp system combined with files randomly disappearing had me leaving them
Filejoker not sure about them, i think they are legit but be warned before using their services, they ban 90% of adult words in your filenames so if you already have a adult collection prepare to rename all files otherwise you can't share them via their service.

Last edited:
Uploaded is the Kingshaving

yep for sure, had 2 sites running, both making the most gains out of "the fappening" last year and i compared the earnings between them and from 20 sales on rapidgator which are known for shaving i got 4 on uploaded, clearly their shave is incredible high.

If you want to do pay per sale, don't do uploaded lol.

ive only used uploaded and rapidgator for long enough to really answer this and i can tell you that uploaded is the worst of the 2, i think they might shave 90% of all sales, while rapid probably does 50%

Datafile seems legit but their site is garbage, design is great but its slow and 50% of the time is shows gateway errors.
Keep2share is legit too, great design and amazing features but offer very limited space for new affiliates.
Upstore is legit but terrible ftp system combined with files randomly disappearing had me leaving them
Filejoker not sure about them, i think they are legit but be warned before using their services, they ban 90% of adult words in your filenames so if you already have a adult collection prepare to rename all files otherwise you can't share them via their service.

So why use them? I've been reading posts on other threads that some hosts don't shave.

Personally when I uploaded to UL I never made sales, I wasn't a huge uploader but I did generate a 100€ in a few months from PPD, but sales never. I think I made 1 for 6$ after having an account for a few years.

With others like K2S I have made sales with "normal" posting habits.

UL would be dead if it weren't for their PPD, keeps the smaller uploaders chasing that payout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back