Best cheap offshore hosting with unlimited Bandwidth?

byte_

Hey, I'm looking for a cheap offshore host

- Unlimited bandwidth
- very good speed
- good support
- very good uptime
- shared hosting
- at least 30gb SSS space

Do you have experience with ava.hosting? Is this a good host? - I guess not

Thanks

7 comments
ava.host is the sister site of alexhost.com, while I've not experience with ava.host, I have had a fair bit of experience with Alex Host and typically don't have anything bad to say about them, VPSs start at 4 euro with unlimited bandwidth, can't remember storage, but 100mbps connection.

If you're needing 1gbps or more but offshore, ZetServers offer 1gbps - 8gbps servers and it's who I currently use for proxies and had very little problem with them over the past 12 months, however they do start at 30 euro a month for their base VPS plan.

I have recently moved from Alex Host to Phanes Cloud as their a little cheaper and I think they must have less VPS's per machine as I typically get 300mbps speeds even though it's advertised shared 1gbps. They however have limited bandwidth but for my needs they're perfect.

ava.host is the sister site of alexhost.com, while I've not experience with ava.host, I have had a fair bit of experience with Alex Host and typically don't have anything bad to say about them, VPSs start at 4 euro with unlimited bandwidth, can't remember storage, but 100mbps connection.

If you're needing 1gbps or more but offshore, ZetServers offer 1gbps - 8gbps servers and it's who I currently use for proxies and had very little problem with them over the past 12 months, however they do start at 30 euro a month for their base VPS plan.

I have recently moved from Alex Host to Phanes Cloud as their a little cheaper and I think they must have less VPS's per machine as I typically get 300mbps speeds even though it's advertised shared 1gbps. They however have limited bandwidth but for my needs they're perfect
For the best hosting experience you can visit the below sites:
Dollar2host.com
Myresellerhome.com

OwnWebServers offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
3. Free domain registration with annual plans
4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
6. Free SSL certificates
7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.

Back