Best Backlink Finder Software in Your Option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philips

Hello everybody, in your opinion what's the best backlink finder software? We need to see the backlinks of our competitors. I am not looking for online solution like backlinkwatch, perhaps a desktop version which would take the url and scroll its pointing urls with meta title, description, anchor text, inbound outbound links and all? Don't tell me about moz or scrapbox addon please. Need something really helpful and affordable and for one time cost. We would like to buy for testing only as we are working on similar project.

14 comments
What you want may be impossible if I understand you correctly.
You DON'T want an online solution? So you will have to install a crawler yourself and crawl the entire web for backlinks of your competitors...

If you are looking for an online solution who does the crawling for you, check out ahrefs.com

What you want may be impossible if I understand you correctly.
You DON'T want an online solution? So you will have to install a crawler yourself and crawl the entire web for backlinks of your competitors...

If you are looking for an online solution who does the crawling for you, check out ahrefs.com

Thanks 1tube for the suggestion but ahrefs is not free. They want recurring payment and I am looking for something with one time payment. I am not sure how could I give you a better view on desktop app. Have you used Screaming Frog? I am looking for something like that. That's easy for me you know...

It is difficult to find a free back link search tool however moz provides such tool on payment for one month. It also provides one month trial to use the tool. Free tools such a backlinkwatch, ahref and other available on the net are not perfect tools as i used them. Moz tool provides some links but it is not too perfect.

Hello everybody, in your opinion what's the best backlink finder software? We need to see the backlinks of our competitors. I am not looking for online solution like backlinkwatch, perhaps a desktop version which would take the url and scroll its pointing urls with meta title, description, anchor text, inbound outbound links and all? Don't tell me about moz or scrapbox addon please. Need something really helpful and affordable and for one time cost. We would like to buy for testing only as we are working on similar project.

Try SEOMoz or webmaster tools to find your website backlinks links.

there are multiple online tools for find backlinks but i will prefer only use google webmaster tool to check backlinks of website.

i sometimes find backlink by keyword and search in google. exp: inurl:forum and check and creat backlink. good luck

you can use quick seo chrome extension and check back link of any website . it is free of cost and easy to use, you just sign up with this extension and enjoy

I`m afraid that a desktop app doesn`t exist. You only have the online tools.
I recommend aHrefs if you have money to spend or backlinkwatch if you want to go with a free solution.

Backlinkwatch gives up to a 1000 links, its completely free, and all you need is a browser, which I imagine is easier than installing software onto a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back