Hello,

How much bandwidth you need ?
We can offer these:

E3-1230 16GB RAM 2x240GB SSD 1Gbit 10TB Bandwidth
Price: 25 Euros.

yes Hostinger is best
don't buy any thing from hostdzire
very bad support
Not sure what bad experience you had with us, but our support is still the best in the market.
Avg response time is still below 1 hour.

Last month's report.
3ce2a09f637e51cf76912891996c24e8.png

But yes we do not tolerate bad users, if you break rules then any service provider will not cooperate with you. if you will send me your ticket id i will post all its screenshots here :)
Or if you have you can also post here.
The thing is we do not trust your claim, you could be lying so simply post screenshots where we have given you bad support at least we will also see it and try to improve it if anything bad had happened.

Correct my mistake i wrote hostinger bymistake but i am talking about hostingpanel

Yes first i try to your services in 2020 i don't remember the issue what problem was but when i talk with you or your team member the person is very rude I think his name was rohit his
behavior was shocking because i have very less experience of server or rdp so i asked some silly questions
he can simply reply i am not understanding but he ..............

So i completed my month with full of heart.I face some problems but didn't contact support again.
then i joined hostingpanel doing same work and every month paying invoice on time and no problem with them and also they are cheaper and support is very good.

Hello,

Please be kind and send me your email using PM.
I want to check the matter and inform rohit about this matter so he wont do similar mistake again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back