BEAWARE: AmdaHost IS A SCAM !

sirenT

First they made 2-3 payments. Rates were also good.
Then they dropped rates from $33/10K to like $10/10K. Upon asking, no response in telegram.
Anyway as long as they pay its ok.
They started delaying payment, making excuses like high demand, etc.
Then made announcements like they only pay in weekends.
OK, I waited. But still no payment.
In telegram no response. They are online in telegram but never respond.

Yet another short lived scammer host.
Post automatically merged:

LqWENm2.jpeg

Last edited:
37 comments
That host rates were TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
I told everyone they were scammers after first few days of testing.

They asked everyone to post GOOD REVIEWS in Wjunction even before payment. They started asking traffic sources, google stats, etc. just for payment.

First they made 2-3 payments. Rates were also good.
Then they dropped rates from $33/10K to like $10/10K. Upon asking, no response in telegram.
Anyway as long as they pay its ok.
They started delaying payment, making excuses like high demand, etc.
Then made announcements like they only pay in weekends.
OK, I waited. But still no payment.
In telegram no response. They are online in telegram but never respond.

Yet another short lived scammer host.

LqWENm2.jpeg
Hi, As you have given a strange feed, As I was planning to buy their services as well in coming week. anyhow your topic is in wrong section, Your topic is not falling in Official Support @Tango Move that topic into right section.

the problem of scam website is the reason of today there's many AI they generate code,all of them are targeted (PHP) language because this language can run on simple shared host yearly cost only (30$) so remember every time you want or see some website offer you huge amount & easy task with simple shared hosting website stay away from it

some of the scammer use hacked server the store the file on hacked server then they bind fake url with there domain name, if you want know better use wireshark & monitor your network then see how this scammer handle your data or your traffic

Last edited:
Finally received partial payment of my outstanding earnings. Still one large payment is pending which they have promised to be cleared by coming weekend. Lets See.

Finally received partial payment of my outstanding earnings. Still one large payment is pending which they have promised to be cleared by coming weekend. Lets See.
Don't fall in trap they just give you payment because you created thread here nothing else. Don't use this site

Hello Guys ,
Amdahost is scam they give @sirenT payment Just because he created thread here. Many users payment is still pending.
My payment is pending from 9/05 i massage them on but they didn't give any reply when @sirenT created thread they came to me and ask me my username on forum just to confirm is am i @sirenT .
I attached telegram chat screenshot.
When i said i am not sirent after that they started again ignoring.

Last edited:
THEY ARE SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

They didn't pay my remaining outstanding amount which they promised to pay last weekend.
Plus all my recent earnings not paid.
No response in their telegram support.

Back