BeamServers.com - Unmetered 1Gbps Windows & Linux VPS from $7.99/mo (NL,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't seen in my life more generous support and helpful and better place for service and the cheapest , the fastest as well , i would recommend it and gurantee it for sure

thanks beamservers :)

Hi! Sahil...
Is it possible to get a demo or something, for a VPS (VS)..i never used one before, and i wanna see what is about...:)

Thank you..

Hi there, I am intrigued by your plans, but I can't seem to get the 25% off lifetime promotional code to work. I'm trying to order your Windows VPS S Plan, which is $50 monthly, and with a 25% off that comes to a total of $37,50 -- but when I enter the promotional code, it gives me this error:
Code:
The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms
Best regards,
- av0idR.

Hi! Sahil...
Is it possible to get a demo or something, for a VPS (VS)..i never used one before, and i wanna see what is about...:)

Thank you..

Sorry, we don't offer demo as our service can be easily misused/abused. You may order service and if you're not satisfied, you may open a ticket.

Can you add other payment method : Webmoney ?

We do accept WebMoney payments but only manually. Please open a ticket after order for WMZ purse number.

Hi there, I am intrigued by your plans, but I can't seem to get the 25% off lifetime promotional code to work. I'm trying to order your Windows VPS S Plan, which is $50 monthly, and with a 25% off that comes to a total of $37,50 -- but when I enter the promotional code, it gives me this error:
Code:
The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms
Best regards,
- av0idR.

Sorry, the promotional code is not valid for Windows VPS plans.

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers
http://www.beamservers.com

I think, we should be patient - they are not the best, but they are good...:) btw -almost since 4 weeks I don't have any problem with my VPS - smth happaned today...but hope will be resolved soon

VPS offline. plz answer ticket #782839

I think, we should be patient - they are not the best, but they are good...:) btw -almost since 4 weeks I don't have any problem with my VPS - smth happaned today...but hope will be resolved soon

Down for me too

i hope that they don`t lose my all data.

Hello,
We had a hardware failure on the host node, everything is now online.
Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back