Votes: 6 7.8%
  • 4/5 interesting

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • 5/5 you are the cool kid!

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
multiposters are good for small forums, even big ones, because you'll have sections for them, and your quality contents will be separated from those "duplicate" posts.
The only qustion is about server ressources.

when you start getting 25 to 30k threads and posts combined every day, you will find a way to keep them out. They're nothing but trouble. And off topic , warez should be free

i am sure it makes no difference at all. one of my sites went to top 30k alexa even well after it was invaded by a horde of multiposters

Get rid of multi posters... Do you want a site with 100 members and a 8GB database because the site is full of autoposters who have like 20,000 posts each?

Offer something different in your site which makes people join and have a community feeling instead of having 5656456547567 auto poster threads with 0 replies each and 1 view.

i do use therma poster but i post on 20 forums n have mega threads on them,so em not a spammer :D

Having megathreads is the way to go. because why post hundreds of threads on 50 small forums if they are probably just going to get like 2 views? Instead of spamming those little forums at least make a megathread instead.

Now I understand posting 20 daily on very big forums! but most of the people with auto poster like to post 100+ daily . like ummm GTFO

I see allot of usage of word "cashwhore' here. Now, we all know that warez is for money making (if you say otherwise you are bitch hypocrite). If you are so right and pure what are you searching on place which is at least 70% warez talk (this topic falls in this category). And if you are for pure file sharing why don't you go to torrent site and never come here to troll on warez related topic.

After that opening statement you sir are the epitome of everything that is wrong in the scene today!

Warez in any form (be it torrents or whatever else) is about sharing for sake of sharing. FACT! File hosts like Hotfile are the ones who started this craze with uploaders wanting to earn money from their uploads and that is all that most people think about now because the scene is filled with 13 year old brats who have little to no respect for the scene, the people who started etc etc!

How many posts are there here on this forum about "post your earnings screen shot" there are hundreds if not thousands by now with Filesonic, Fileserve and Wupload to just name a few, people are obsessed now with earning money from something which originally was not meant for that, yes you do earn anyway since you get movies, tv shows, software etc for free! Who here has downloaded Photoshop and not paid for it? Here in the UK it retails at about £1,000 GPB who the bloody hell can afford that apart from professionals... answer is nobody (unless they have more money than brains).

A rough tally up of the software I use would have cost me (assuming I had bought licences) would have cost me in excess of £5,000! I don't have that sort of money so I am already earning in that I don't have to pay for software.

You may think I am a "bitch hypocrite" but I know I am in the scene for the right reasons and I also know that many people will agree with what I have said here.

JGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back