Balloon Launch Gallery (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice balloon that all its shape is totally different to the other balloon specially color is very attractive for my eyes.How much balloon is in the pic?Which person was birthday?

@jaco444: 24 Balloons were launched. Was Djlatino's birthday. Rest of the balloons were for other members here who replied to the topic and/or requested theirs launched.

@Thrill: Sheer love for WJunction.

@softleaks: No worries, there will be more balloons to come :good:

:dan:Rick you are awesome:dan:, i was tensed how i'm gonna propose my gf. Its 6 am here, woke up and checked your thread, you made my day. Mate please do something for me like those ballons . Please pm your skype.:dan:

Thanks, SJshah. :)

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

:dan:Rick you are awesome:dan:, i was tensed how i'm gonna propose my gf. Its 6 am here, woke up and checked your thread, you made my day. Mate please do something for me like those ballons . Please pm your skype.:dan:

That would be awesome man :D Add me: cunspiracy ;)

Really Great I hope you Next time you can do this again i hope you can able to add my name in it.

Sure thing ;) It's been raining here non stop for almost two weeks. Once the rain subsides, I'll put another list together and be sure to include you :good:

Rick's the man.

Thanks MrOSX [wjlove]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back