Status
Not open for further replies.

rumahsulap

I have msg from support Uplly November 23,

Hello Uplly User,

Please take your time to read this whole email.

We at Uplly would like to say thank you for using our service but we are here to bring some bad news.

Unfortunately after a lot of effort we are unable to produce advertising that generates an income higher than what we pay out each week to our affiliates.

As a result, Uplly will now be a free service. No more affiliate payments will be made but you may still upload and download as usual.

We are giving out free premium memberships to anyone that sends us a support ticket asking for one.

We are extremely upset about this and apologise but there is no more we can do.

If you are an expert with advertising and have useful knowledge of things such as daisy chains, pass back tags etc PLEASE do contact us as we are more than willing to get the site back up and running but can not do it ourselves.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and again we are very sorry.

Regards
David J

5 comments
I can not belive people still belive in new companies like kids. Even if old companies try to exactly FUCK us, how do you belive in
new companies. They are hungry for cookies (real word start with P and end with S) and they want to eat those yummy cookies.
And if you want to give your cookie , this is your choice.

40 days ago their topic was locked because they can not reply to payments and we saw they are bullshit.

Their topic didn't be locked because payment problem. It was locked because tech problem and they paid too. I got 2 payments after topic was locked.

And they blocked 20 users I know after payment requested. They are another theif group leech money .
Take 10 and give 0,1 of money to users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back