Baamba.com - Paying Image Hosting - Up To $4 for 1000 Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it has nothing to do with that plugin
why the stats is not updating?
and i can only use firefox which has plugin installed to upload? not IE?

why all my images get auto resized then?

There is already remote upload feature
"Select an image file to upload - URL Upload"

As for plug-in, it is for firefox and it only makes remote uploading faster for you.

I don't get the question about resizing picture, if you mean "thumbnail" it is linked to the page where your photo is shown on. I am guessing that you put full-size picture, in this case script can't track the visitors as it is not going to Baamba page.

as for MSN, it's on the first page.
msn@baamba.com

6 Users got paid today.
Next payments will be processed on Monday

you have not told that full-size image is "illegal"
and dude, u know, all the image that i upload, auto resized to a small image, and not the original image size
and why animated pictures arent supported?

and i added u to msn, u have not respond anything, r u a serious owner?
dude, i uploaded few pictures and u told me because of full-size thing and i cant be credditted?

and i told u, the image is so freaking small, what do u mean full-size? so u mean only 20x10 image can be creditted?

and why i got no image count at all?

Just use the codes given on upload page, if you use another code your views will not be credited.
It is a revenue-sharing image hosting, meaning you share what we earn, if you put a full-size photo on a webpage (non-clickable to viewer.php) we will not make money, therefore you will not make money either.

I hope it is clear, and i did respond to every question on MSN, please re-check.

Do you count only thumbnails or full images. I have put up full images and earning absolutely nothing.

Edit: Ok I understood how it works. Now my earnings are showing up. :P

but dude, ur given code is unsupported for many boards, like phpbb
so how i put ur code in a thread phpbb?
it is cant show dude
Yup on some forums the code doesn't work. Even I tried it out. The owner needs to find some kind of fix for this I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back