VPS AxisNext.com - Offshore VPS, RAID10 HDD, 1 Gbps Unmetered, From $3/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot rahult... i'll wait... i hope i don't need to setup it up again from scratch :(

Can you please PM me your VPS IP?

I made a ticket a ticket asking to install ioncube loader, you support said they will do this during the day, its been almost 24h and yet they havent instaçlled, can you try if they can do it? :)

ticket : #912096

Looks like that ticket got lost. sorry for the delay.

^

You said my ticket was lost?, but now you tell me it is lower priority? And also, my ticket IS support, and they said they would install what i asked and changed the status to "In Progress" and i am yet to get an awnser from them

^

You said my ticket was lost?, but now you tell me it is lower priority? And also, my ticket IS support, and they said they would install what i asked and changed the status to "In Progress" and i am yet to get an awnser from them

Oh I was thinking of another ticket then. Sorry for that. Actually I get confused with so many people here, which one is whose ticket :P

Just raised ticket #328537.
No sites are loading just getting timed out. rebooted server and still nothing.

By the way is ionCube on the servers we get?

Everything back up and running now.

Rahault i have a question for you. You are actively promoting kloxo with easy install but when in contact with technical support i get this kind of reply

I would suggest you to use cPanel so that we can help you better.

Do your technical guys not have much knowledge of kloxo? If that is true then why are you making it easy for clients to install kloxo and then not get much help with it?

kloxo isnt really suited for good web hosting as it has many bugs and vulnerabilities maybe they dont really bother to give full support on kloxo because of that issue.

well kloxo free panel and does have bugs which i noticed on 6.1.6 which im using but i not had any serious problems

ioncube you after install yourself which i managed to setup myself

if gempis not got hes done i said i setup it up for him

just checked ioncube on my server by using php -v and i get

PHP 5.2.17 (cli) (built: Feb 21 2011 04:28:54)
Copyright (c) 1997-2010 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2010 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.31, Copyright (c) 2002-2007, by ionCube Ltd ., and
with Zend Extension Manager v1.2.0, Copyright (c) 2003-2007, by Zend Technol ogies
with Zend Optimizer v3.2.8, Copyright (c) 1998-2007, by Zend Technologies

So it would seem that ioncubes is loaded. Checked php.ini and found

; ioncube loader
zend_extension=/usr/lib/kloxophp/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so
added by kloxo.

It seems that kloxo installed ioncube.

Am i right?

just checked ioncube on my server by using php -v and i get

PHP 5.2.17 (cli) (built: Feb 21 2011 04:28:54)
Copyright (c) 1997-2010 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2010 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.31, Copyright (c) 2002-2007, by ionCube Ltd ., and
with Zend Extension Manager v1.2.0, Copyright (c) 2003-2007, by Zend Technol ogies
with Zend Optimizer v3.2.8, Copyright (c) 1998-2007, by Zend Technologies

So it would seem that ioncubes is loaded. Checked php.ini and found

; ioncube loader
zend_extension=/usr/lib/kloxophp/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so
added by kloxo.

It seems that kloxo installed ioncube.

Am i right?

Yes, you are right. Kloxo installs IonCube by default.

gempis check if kloxo ioncube is ticked

what ever you do dont update to php 5.3 as zend manager doesnt work on that yet

Last edited:
kloxo isnt really suited for good web hosting as it has many bugs and vulnerabilities maybe they dont really bother to give full support on kloxo because of that issue.

more than 24 hours and i still do not have ioncube loader installed, and the only thing that loads is the kloxo panel

The managed support is only for cPanel. We don't guarantee anything on Kloxo since it is a very poor hosting panel. We try to help you on Kloxo but there is no guarantee on it.

There are too many issues with Kloxo. If we begin to support it we will have to sit whole days with it only without any other work.

If you are using cPanel we will help you with anything....
We have more than 30-35 templates which may help many clients, but obviously we can't handle issues of all the templates. No hosting provider will either :)
@ Gempis. Where are you getting the ioncube error?

Everything back up and running now.

Rahault i have a question for you. You are actively promoting kloxo with easy install but when in contact with technical support i get this kind of reply

I would suggest you to use cPanel so that we can help you better.

Do your technical guys not have much knowledge of kloxo? If that is true then why are you making it easy for clients to install kloxo and then not get much help with it?

We only have the Kloxo auto-installer. It helps you a lot. But once you install it we won't take any responsibility of any error in your VPS as long as your VPS responds to the ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back