Graphic Designer OTM
Developer OTM
Admin OTM
Programmer OTM
Hoster OTM
.....etc.
OTM - Of The Month

So....

I personally like the way we have lots of awards at the end of the year for various categories. They bring your attention to people you may not have noticed before. Having them once a month is a bit overkill and they wouldn't have the same appeal or importance. We had a GFX competition once a month for a while but people got bored of it. Once a month is just too much as people lose interest quickly.

So ya, I prefer the end of year awards we have had for the last 3-4 years. Not a great help as it's a while away but still what I prefer.

I do see we're your coming from but I'm not sure it will be th best thing for WJ to add.

Additionally if you were to sum it up with "Webmaster Of The Month" and award it to one person hen it would be a lot more effective and successful.

I remember a thread was also started and we guys voted also. The results were never declared( No one cared to count the votes).

This has been discussed many Times before this but No action has been taken with this thing, I have already shared that this will be a Good addition will take alot of interested of the People categorized with the services

It should be like happening in Every 6 month or With a good time period so people should not get bored of it and they wait for every 6 month to see something more exciting, Again lets see what staff thinks :)

I personally like the way we have lots of awards at the end of the year for various categories. They bring your attention to people you may not have noticed before. Having them once a month is a bit overkill and they wouldn't have the same appeal or importance. We had a GFX competition once a month for a while but people got bored of it. Once a month is just too much as people lose interest quickly.

So ya, I prefer the end of year awards we have had for the last 3-4 years. Not a great help as it's a while away but still what I prefer.

Obviously mate you like the idea because Developer OTM will always you :)

I would still like to see OAP of the Month! (Old Aged Pensioner!) I have discussed this many times with Aussie George.... we are the oldest guys here and so it would be a battle between only him and myself! XD
Other than that... yes!... the topic has been bought up quite a few times! I dont think mit needs to be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back