Avoiding Prosecution - Tips, Tricks, Tools [to0limited]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has little or no relevance to webmasters running a warez (linking) forum, only to those stupid enough to get involved with actual uploading and credit card fraud. Though I agree that everyone should use SOCKS or Tor regardless of what they do online. Good story though :)

Man this read was so interesting I read it twice, Good Job on it, btw is it real or fake lol, because just by reading it, It seemed real to me.

This has little or no relevance to webmasters running a warez (linking) forum, only to those stupid enough to get involved with actual uploading and credit card fraud. Though I agree that everyone should use SOCKS or Tor regardless of what they do online. Good story though :)
If you have a substantial amount of v.i.p, advertisements or donations on a "warez linking forum" you should be expecting a knock on your door within time if you aren't careful (in certain jurisdictions).

& Yes this story is real lol.

I just read your story, very interesting, I am amazed of what the anti-piracy groups and some goverments are capable.

My opinion is that some of us the webmasters have a much more security simply because we live in Europe and some of us in Central and Eastern Europe, that gives us more security but that doesn't mean that we are untouchable.

I am happy for you that all is ok now, you need to be more careful when you make such sites, especially because of where you live, in the USA.

Really well written story.
I think you were caught bcoz of ur domain name USAwarez.
You are running warez forum with a name of a country so ultimately u will have to face consequences.

I remember being suspended from school and going on UW for almost the whole day then while browsing, it stopped working. I was like; "WTF!?!". Couple days...nothing. More days...nothing. To0 hasn't been online in days... Then the closed message which I still have saved on my computer to remember the day. To0...still not online. Late ass 2008...finally got in touch with to0 via MSN... or early 2009? Showed me the papers reguarding USAWarez (tons of fucking pages) and how VIP memberships were there, how it ran, top users and such, etc. Pages and pages. From the feds. I still have that video saved somewhere on my hard drive...I should dig it up but I highly doubt I'll find it. My hard drive is a big mess.

But yes everyone, this is a very true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back