Status
Not open for further replies.

reddgar

Hello,

I'm searching a script that :

Look into IRC and check the Releases
If there's a Highlight-Release, download it right after PRE with FTPRush from FTP
All finished parts directly uploading to a hoster like uploaded
Than post a Thread in Forum (vBulletin...) with crawled Infos like Movie-Cover..

I Dont wanna pay you to script such script. I Just search a guy who already have such script!

6 comments
If you want everything according to your needs, then you will have to pay a coder to code this script, or atleast edit an existing one.

Hello,

If there's a Highlight-Release, download it right after PRE with FTPRush from FTP
Than post a Thread in Forum (vBulletin...) with crawled Infos like Movie-Cover..

I Dont wanna pay you to script such script. I Just search a guy who already have such script!

I have coded similar scripts in the past, but cost will not be low.

Last edited:
Hello,

you are dreaming

none made a custom onelike this

even if yes, none will give you it !

you have to pay something like 400-600 $ to a coder, to help you with it

good luck

btw, if you already have the money, then i can guide you to a professional coder

Hello,

You can Pay me 40$ i point you then to this what you are looking for :P But its for sure not free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back