Buying auto torrent uploading bot -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Web-Man

Hello
In the past we had a few auto bot that grabbed files from torrent trackers and publish them on forums/blogs with http filehosting link
I even remember some bot with subscription by month, very easy in this case

Any project like this is alive in 2021?

10 comments
I was editing my previous post on how to do it using seedbox,
but with that attitude? really? really? lol
anyway goodluck find one

its impossible to do it with seedbox. And to do more, you need seedbox+root to the server.
Please don't spam if you dont know.

its impossible to do it with seedbox. And to do more, you need seedbox+root to the server.
Please don't spam if you dont know.
ignore xd12345 , he is a little bigshittalker...
maybe you can connect software like seedbox with themaposter with a littlebit scripting.
but without some selfmade developing i have no idea for you

ignore xd12345 , he is a little bigshittalker...
maybe you can connect software like seedbox with themaposter with a littlebit scripting.
but without some selfmade developing i have no idea for you

Yeah
That is not a bad idea. Just wondering why there is not a single project like this anymore, and so many 5/10 years ago

I think you can use thema software. Setup uTorrent with a RSS feed for automated leeching. then set thema to watch completed download folder, re-upload, make a post & post to forums.

I think you can use thema software. Setup uTorrent with a RSS feed for automated leeching. then set thema to watch completed download folder, re-upload, make a post & post to forums.

Yes, i see. Its seems i need 2 licences. One for Themacreator and another for themaposter
thank you for your suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back