Status
Not open for further replies.
Webmasters should know these affiliate programs who deliver the stars and amazing conversions don't last long. They change there payment processors every 1-2 months and cannot deliver a reliable and stable service because they simply cant handle the huge volume of sales. These programs are run out of kids basements trying to make a quick buck. All webmasters should re-evaluate who there with and consider promoting for a company that is long term, stable payment processor, reliable and stable.

Whats more important getting a few less sales but using service you can depend and will be long term or getting more sales but always having a service interruption with change in payment processors and issues in paying out.

so,you dont want have the huge volume of sales?! :( And your service is new or not good to have more sales?

And others are not kids also :(

yottacash idownloadzone.com
Apay idownloadzone.net

Last edited:
We do indeed have a nice volume of sales right now and it only keeps rising. Our affs are taking more advantage of our signup pages and integrating it in there sites which is doing terrific.

And yes we are a new company using the same backend as yottacash, and just like there approach was in the beginning.. everyone will eventually realize what companies are not reliable and stable and which are.

Just want more thing, when you run a service like this , nothing can be called " long term, stable payment processor, reliable and stable".

Often change domains, change ips, payment methods etc... yottacash must shut it down , so Apay will not?

Anyway, Hope you are doing well.

Yottacash was not forced to shutdown, many people have got misinformed due to other companies providing bad information in order to get affs.

The owner made a personal decision to shutdown, and it had nothing to do with legal authorities forcing him too or there payment processor stop processing payments.

People should get this information right ;)

add some payment module like paypal and alertpay
only visa card payments are there

regards

Mastercard has been re-added as well as other major international creditcards will be supported soon too.

Refunds are very low and conversions are high with our newest trial billing program :) (7day refund policy NOT 30)

Its not one one of our payments options BUT depending on your volume of sales we can custom workout a payment option on one of the options you listed above if you talk to an affmanager.

It has now been proven our conversion rates have surpassed revshared based on an more then one affiliate of theirs trying us out and seeing there sales double.

With the recent changes they made to there payment processor; it has resulted in there high conversions they once offered drop by a substantial amount.

Try idownloadfast.com for 3 days and you will see the difference and how much more you can make.

New promotion content has been developed for affiliates to use at there disposal as well:

http://www.filezindex.com/network/codes/

Contact an aff manager with help on how to setup the links/codes

You should try and read more, it's a good habit :).

I am a new affiliate, when do I get my first payment?
AssociatePay pays affiliates every two weeks. For new affiliates, we must hold the first two weeks of sales to cover any unforeseen refunds, charge backs or fraudulent activity. The first payment would be after the 4th week from the date of the first sale. We know it can be a tough waiting period but once you get through the initial holding period your payments will be smooth running.

Thanks for answering before I got to it Paul :) I spoke to him on MSN aswell and provided his first payments details.

Thought Id also let users and webmasters out there know that a lot of affiliates are taking advantage of our tier affiliate commission. Which means refer webmasters and earn based on how they preform. A few affiliates of ours are actually pulling in some good numbers just based on referring a big webmaster/website.

Contact me for more information

Last edited:
Re

I saw in " Payment Sent " Section Under my account One Payout Has Been Made To Me Today Does That Mean Payout has been issued to me already ? :facepalm:

Yes payments were sent out today the 16th and you can see the payment details in payments issued. This confirms that payment has been sent by which ever payment method you have selected.

Re

Hi,

As You Said Payouts Has Been Sent on 16/05/11 I Still Haven't Got My Wire Payment , My Payment Details Is Correct As OF I was using same payment details on yottacash. I Tried To Catch you on msn but cant seems to get hold on you .Please Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back