Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations guys, wish you all the best and wish for your family a long happy life. I guess my chance is gone now, well played Gismo, well played.

In all seriousness though, I admire you two, Gismo and Belle, a real couple that truly enjoy life together, even the geek aspect of it. Professional, smart and the best part fellow webmasters :P, which is very rare. In the online world, you belong in a very exclusive club that very few have or will ever join.

We should have a marriage ceremony in WJunction, I'll be the priest :D, and I'll do the whole "do you take Belle to be...".

For those who kept asking for proof, really? you need proof to congratulate someone? Meh.

congrats. Wow so if we have good webmasters getting married. What are children going to be like? Hackers or The next set who makes something better than facebook. :S but still this is a rare opportunity to know a couple who shares a geek aspect of life. may your live together be enjoyable together.

thanks all for the great comments.
@elj: I had to be quick you were moving in, was getting worried :P
and yeah most defo do the marriage thing on here will try and sort something soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back