Ask Smith! (Fitness, Bodybuilding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
smith there is a lot of fat around my chest and waist.I tried all possible means ran for 4-5kms a day for 3 months,reduced my diet but nothing helped. A friend of mine advised me that larger chest may be due to my genes and it cant be reduced,is that so?
Also working at gym increased it further but no reduction

smith there is a lot of fat around my chest and waist.I tried all possible means ran for 4-5kms a day for 3 months,reduced my diet but nothing helped. A friend of mine advised me that larger chest may be due to my genes and it cant be reduced,is that so?
Also working at gym increased it further but no reduction

Genetic is involved obviously. 4-5kms isn't really much but it's okay for a start.

Describe your diet and your daily routine so I can give you more information in detail.

Iam an indian and so iam having an typical indian diet that is no different.
I will have some breakfast in the morning which contains light oil based traditional food and a cup of milk it is followed by a meal in the afternoon with rice and curry and usually the same meal follows for night dinner

what about green tea is burning faster. I'm at 42 years old and 182 cm height.
I'm 90 kg but I made 8 years fitness and heavy weight and fat control says
my wheel around waist mostly muscle and but i had lifted bench press and because
of it I got muscle tits(even if I stoped fitness and weight), they started to mellowed

I love the movies here

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbmaintrain.htm

Iam an indian and so iam having an typical indian diet that is no different.
I will have some breakfast in the morning which contains light oil based traditional food and a cup of milk it is followed by a meal in the afternoon with rice and curry and usually the same meal follows for night dinner

Hmm, that can be an issue then.

Indian food is typically full of carbs and fat. What I can recommend you is that, if you have money, get protein supplement and lower your normal meals.

eg: 50% of your normal meal + 30-40 grams of protein. Try splitting those 3 meals into 5 smaller ones, so you'll speed up the metabolism.

Your running/cardio should be done in the early morning, right after your wake up on empty stomach, make sure you drink a lot of water.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

what about green tea is burning faster. I'm at 42 years old and 182 cm height.
I'm 90 kg but I made 8 years fitness and heavy weight and fat control says
my wheel around waist mostly muscle and but i had lifted bench press and because
of it I got muscle tits(even if I stoped fitness and weight), they started to mellowed

I love the movies here

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbmaintrain.htm

Green tea, fat burners, all that contributes to your diet. But if diet is off you're just wasting your money.

yep i drink a lot of water like 6-7lt a day. Taking protein supplement is fine but iam worried about its quality.
Iam not at all aware of such kinds of supplements and i doubt if i can get one nice product available here

yep i drink a lot of water like 6-7lt a day. Taking protein supplement is fine but iam worried about its quality.
Iam not at all aware of such kinds of supplements and i doubt if i can get one nice product available here

You can order quality stuff online. For manufacturer look for Biotech, Twinlab, Dymatize Nutrition, Ultimate Nutrition etc.

Smith, I do not drink alcohol or cola( nearly never), but dietician had told me , its better than normal. Yes drink water is the best, cause the more caffeine we drink, the more water
wasted from body by pee. Because of it, we have to drink less drink with caffeine (tea and cofffee).

When doing ab workouts, the pressure is usually on the neck. Is that natural?

Hmm, you're probably doing them incorrectly. You don't bend head. it should be in straight position all the time.

Smith, I do not drink alcohol or cola( nearly never), but dietician had told me , its better than normal. Yes drink water is the best, cause the more caffeine we drink, the more water
wasted from body by pee. Because of it, we have to drink less drink with caffeine (tea and cofffee).

I do drink from time to time when I go out with girlfriend or friends but in minimal amounts. 2-3 small beers or wine and that's it, usually on weekends and considering I know I'll have a drink or two I drink extra 2l of water before going out to compensate.

Coffee can have negative effect on creatine but overall doesn't affect body that much. 1 small coffee in the morning is okay.

Too much water can be unhealthy too, so be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back