Ask Smith! (Fitness, Bodybuilding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can be good workouts that can be done at home to strengthen my upper extremities? I hardly can do 20 pushups, I do pushups with my knee touching the ground
/*I think that's how ladies do it */ and can do like 25-30 pushups :)) Oh and one more thing, how do you build muscles for the part i pointed in the picture below?

Ipnlf.jpg

It's alright, stick with "girly" push ups, when you can do 30-40 clean try to do 10-20 normal ones and so on. But you want to focus on "pulling" movements as much you focus on pushing ones.

So don't forget to do chin ups too.

As for exercises for specific region of triceps you described do these:

• BBLyingTricepsExtensionSC.gif
AND

• DBTricepsExtension.gif
First one is called skullcrushers and second is seated overhead dumbbell tricep extension.

hey , i was woundering
i'm 188cm tall and 194KG i'm not fat , but kinda overweight
is there any diet that can be good for me ? since i don't drink milk or eat meat or whatever (vegetarian) and every time i go to the gym they give me stupid diet system which includes milk everyday .

Unfortunately like I said few times I'm not vegetarian. Trying to build muscle without meat is very hard. What you could do is consume Whey Protein lot more but then again, whey is not cheap.

I suggest you do some googling as I can't help you on this topic.

Still. You have to also build some muscle if you want to lose something, look decent and not be 100 pound slim dude with skinny arms and narrow back. Because when you burn fat a lot of muscle is getting burned out too.

Concentrate on cardio workouts, 1-2 times per day and add Whey protein. Avoid fast food, sodas, alcohol, make sure you are hydrated and simply move more.

If you have trained for a while (year or 2) and you have decided to go for steroids, when would it be a good moment to start taking them?

And what is your overall view on roids?

If you have trained for a while (year or 2) and you have decided to go for steroids, when would it be a good moment to start taking them?

And what is your overall view on roids?

Year or 2 is not that long. However, if you really paid attention on diet and your workout then it could be okay.

A lot of factors are important. Age, genetics and of course experience. If you are in your teens, you don't need them and taking them will only fuck you up for later in life. Not worth it.

Taking steroids just to look good is stupid. Because it's obvious that if you plan on taking AAS you already have top notch diet you follow 100% and workout regiments. In other words, you plan to compete. Because why would you sacrifice so much just so you would have decent body to show off on street?

Steroids are not safe, like any other drug and can be abused. If you play by the rules and take reasonable dosages you can achieve good results and minimize side effects.

I started taking them almost 1 year ago. Been on and off and in one word, they work.

Sit down, think about it. Have you reached your maximum natural potential? Have you read and learned enough stuff about nutrition, workout plans and of course steroids? Ask yourself these questions first.

I experience pain in my forearms when I do my biceps, it's like near the bone, on the right side if you put your arm flat on a table.. Do you know what it is? Thank you

i am into bodybuilding from almost 1 year now, in mid i just leave for 3 months now i back i have average musculs and shoulders now , so should any kind of supplement will be ok for me to use now or not now ?

if you want to know anything else ask me and please suggest me what supplement will be better for me to get 6 packs on my front :P

im 24 year old :-s & my weight is 48 :(
can anyone gimme some tips to increase my weight to 65 :-s

Check FAQ.

I experience pain in my forearms when I do my biceps, it's like near the bone, on the right side if you put your arm flat on a table.. Do you know what it is? Thank you

That's normal. I feel such pain sometimes too. What to do? Rest your arms, skip next bicep workout.

i am into bodybuilding from almost 1 year now, in mid i just leave for 3 months now i back i have average musculs and shoulders now , so should any kind of supplement will be ok for me to use now or not now ?

if you want to know anything else ask me and please suggest me what supplement will be better for me to get 6 packs on my front :P

Hmm, well personally I'd pick guy that has bit fat on his stomach but bigger overall body than skinny dude with pipe arms and 6 pack.

So you will have to decide, either you want to get bigger or burn some fat, bodyfat and get 6 pack.

Supplements are totally fine man, I'm on them all year round, they are nothing but meal replacements. If you can afford them go for it.

So if you want to get six pack, buy fat burner and make sure you increase intensity of your workouts + throw in few cardio workouts.

100% diet and another 100% training.

Smith, do you have any experience with martial arts and how they relate to fitness?
I'd like to learn a martial art that:
1) Practices close quarter combat (like Krav Maga, which is not available where I live)
2) Has decently intensive trainings to keep fit

Unfortunately I don't have experience with martial arts. Any martial art sport is good for flexibility and in order to preform good you can't be 150kg so therefore it will require for you to be fit.

If that's what you like, go for it tbh. Just stay dedicated and train, climb up ranks. As for more info about close combat related you will have to use google.

I got 2 questions:

1.My stamina is very low , i cant run faster, more than 2-3 mins. I feel tired and stop take a long breath. What can i do for this?

2.I went to kickboxing classes last year for 2-3 weeks i was so tired and restless all those days. I had pain in muscles at that time. Now i am fine.I am thinking to going to gym, will i get muscles pain again?

I am getting fat around waist and a bit around chest area. Can you please guide me, how can i lose this fat. I have very less time for Gym workout due to studies.

I got 2 questions:

1.My stamina is very low , i cant run faster, more than 2-3 mins. I feel tired and stop take a long breath. What can i do for this?

2.I went to kickboxing classes last year for 2-3 weeks i was so tired and restless all those days. I had pain in muscles at that time. Now i am fine.I am thinking to going to gym, will i get muscles pain again?

1. If you cant run fast than take it easy run slow then after couple of week running slowly then try to build the speed up dont rush. Are you fat or medium or skinny?
If you skinny you dont even need to run

2. Yes you will get muscles pain but you have to take it easy.
Again dont rush, start with very light weight then build it up.

are you taking any protein shakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back