DateRawUniqFreeNot validApproved downloadProfit, $
2013-10-25535320.00
2013-10-2611711920.01
2013-10-272513251850.02
2013-10-28656500.00
2013-10-2910510630.01
u approved download very less,i don't understand. My account is camel2us
BR,

Now you have 17 Free downloads, 13 from this 17 not valid, because these files was downloaded partially, not 100% completed.
We pay only for 100% free unique downloads.

Dear partners.
From yesterday we have some troubles with database servers, which counted downloads.
Our staff working with this issue and will report here, when fixes will be completed.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

I had $65 in my account, I thought of requesting another payout this week, but now the balance shows only $1. I hope it is an error and the same amount is added back to my account. Thx !!

Again I lost $14. Yesterday I lost $65. Everyday the counter becomes zero and starts. I don't know if the total is calculated or not properly at the end. Will hold for few days from now. Let me see final Total :(

Dear partners!

We are glad to inform you that from today we support withdraw money from the balance to Paypal!
If you want to receive money in Paypal, you need to change payment details in your account settings.

Again I lost $14. Yesterday I lost $65. Everyday the counter becomes zero and starts. I don't know if the total is calculated or not properly at the end. Will hold for few days from now. Let me see final Total :(

Yes , my account also showing zero balance there was 32$ + .

I hope you will fix it soon, and we will not lost a single $ of us :)

Dont panic, please!

All ppd-stats in maintenance mode. It will be recovered and recounted in 1-2 days.
You will not lost your money.

Dear partners!

We are glad to inform you that from today we support withdraw money from the balance to Paypal!
If you want to receive money in Paypal, you need to change payment details in your account settings.

Dont panic, please!

All ppd-stats in maintenance mode. It will be recovered and recounted in 1-2 days.
You will not lost your money.

Thank you for both news !!

Update for working on PPD- program!

1. We apologize for any inconvenience for the failure count of downloads last week and notify you that :

* The problem of counting at the moment is localized
* Statistics for the last period will be updated and recalculated .
* All the data is recovered and no traffic and their charges are not lost . In the begin of next week all PPD-stats will be updated for all period.
* Dates of the next order extended - can be ordered for the next week, not just on the weekends. We will announce as soon as the conversion of data from the old times is completed.
* All the payments for previous period are completed - amounts requested were sent last Thursday and today .

2 . Problems with charges in the moment, the statistics for the "now" is written in realtime in normal mode, all can keep working .

3 . The solution to this problem took a long time, because of the very rapid growth of traffic we have tried to solve it drastically that it is not repeated , and such changes require time. In particular, we ordered new servers, changed infrastructure, carried out a number of revision modules to improve performance.

4 . On Monday, all changes will be deployed in production servers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back