AsFile PPD - Up to 50$/1000 downloads, weekly payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
and from PPD to PPS ?

Only new account for different programs.

payout with? paypal,payza...??

Now Payza and Webmoney only. Paypal will be soon.

macgod said:
signed for PPD ; MexicanCartel

waiting confirmation.

Already activated.

please increase the number of links we can add in remote upload because 3 by 3 it's very long and boring

Increased to 5 per user.

Last edited:
That's really something new, for a plan we need a new account can we use the same purse number in that 2nd account to receive payments ?

Only premium members can download 1GB+ files? How about adding paypal with minimum payout of $15 it would be fine.

In free mode user can download file up to 5Gb.

Udl6Cjy.png

Paypal payouts will be soon.
Follow our news.

Dear webmasters!
As you can see, our main upload slots (web-upload, remote and ftp)
temporarily unstable. This happens due to the fact that most webmasters want to work with our new partner programs and upload a lot of files to uor servers, but we do not have enough storages.

Currently we are working for the installation of new servers and we will notify you of the possibility of upload of your files.

Just launched the first test uploads on the new storages.

This is not the final stage of work on setting up new servers, but all types of upload is available.
If possible errors, please contact - we will fix.

Last edited:
please

i have 11 dolar
Yor balance for 2013-10-24 is 11.0675
In order to request payout, please enter summ less or equal that You have on balance available in field below, then select payment method and press button "Request"
Please enter summ:

Select the payment system:

Why write : entre summ
I did not understand

Can u active account for me. My account is camel2us
Thank u very much

Activated.

please

i have 11 dolar
Yor balance for 2013-10-24 is 11.0675
In order to request payout, please enter summ less or equal that You have on balance available in field below, then select payment method and press button "Request"
Please enter summ:

Select the payment system:

Why write : entre summ
I did not understand

Just fill "11" in request field and select Payment method and press "Request" button, or provide your username in PM, we will check your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back