AsFile PPD - Up to 50$/1000 downloads, weekly payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I join your PPD program do you pay via paypal? and for PPD how many hours a guest should wait for next download? and what is the download speed for free users?

If I join your PPD program do you pay via paypal? and for PPD how many hours a guest should wait for next download? and what is the download speed for free users?

Hello.

We pay via Paypal.
Before downloads guests will wait 50 mins.
Free download speed is from 50 to 100 kbps

Hi I have a problem with the repair of previously normally upload it sends me and now that appears in this process as soon as error pops up I'll add that I have a premium account Rapidgator the hull wants to send your files :)

I just added asfile.support to my Skype contacts and sent you a PM a few moments ago.

When you have a few moments I'd like to discuss a couple quick items regarding becoming an affiliate, namely cURL uploads/Wire Transfers/handling of bogus DMCAs.

Dear webmasters!
Due technical issues Payza payouts are unavailable until june, 1.
Please, make NEW withdrawal requests in other methods: WMZ, Paypal.

Headsup: As premium user they will delete files, if they have NO downloads for long time once you reach the 4tb threshold

You can use many services for store your files.
Asfile.com is the servise with affiliate programms where all webmasters make money.
If you want simple store your files with more than 4Tb storage, you can use dropbox or other cloud-storage.

rates and everything is very good, but you guys don't fight debrid ... Asfile is still available to leech from in Real-debrid at least.

So it's useless, all leech there, no downloads count and no-one buys premium.

We are ban all debrid's, who want to download all from your files.
We ban IP's of debrids.
If you know any IP's of debrid ranges, please PM or mail me to admin(@)asfile.com, we will ban it asap.

I'm just saying that presently Real-Debrid shows AsFile as accessible, I haven't tried myself.

But I would very much like to do business with you when I know for certain that Debriders won't get anything.

Also, how's the download speed for free users? And what other limitations are there?

And is there premium for uploader?

Thanks for prompt reply :) :friends:

not worth to reply? ok noted

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

I said that we are not support any debrid service, and we cant remove our logo from their sites.
We are ban all debrids with special alghoritms.

Also, how's the download speed for free users? And what other limitations are there?
And is there premium for uploader?

Download speed for free users is from 50 to 100 kbps.
Waiting time between downloads is 50 mins.
Guest can download 4 Gb filesize.

Provide your username in PM.

Dear webmasters!

We have created a link checker for your convenience and a quick check of links alive/dead.
Enjoy!

latest version of zoom fails, one file out of 6 uploaded correctly, all others failed.

Hello.
We are sorry, but we don't support zoom uploader.
Ask their support in official website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back