Are you afraid to be sued for uploading ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as I`m offshore, here in India.
I`m safe.

but though cyber crime cases are treated like alien case in here so its bit hard to get away with it once you are caught but it generally doesnt happens. so just chill....

I've heard rumours, theres going to be a BIG crack down on indian uploaders within 2months.

But as i don't upload i personally don't care what happens to the people who get in shit for it.

You should... I heard about this new affiliate program which was started by two guys who are fighting the piracy. Basically, they will be paying to the Staff of every forum that accomodates uploaders $0.15 per IP address that was being used by the uploader to post messages related to: offering of services, requesting, etc.

There will be a lot of cash in that program, so be very very careful if you post such messages on online boards using your IP address.

G0oUm.png

Yes, I'm afraid.

Copyright law is like VIRUS that spread to worldwide quickly. When they did success in one country, they will copy the method to use in the other.

Being in US. or not will not important in the near future. They will take action worldwide.

So ....

I'm continue uploading and scare a little bit.

When it happen, I think, the Fsn 50 top elite affiliates will be on the newspaper. At that time, I'll disappear from this shit hole.

:)

Guys,if my friend lives in USA .and if he want to be in uploading field.will he be arrested?Pls help me,is this ok for USA citizen?

But for me ,I am never afraid,I belong to such country,Where no cyber law rule exists.lolz

@rahulthakur It's not ok for US. citizen.

Can he upload? , yes
Can he be sued? , yes

In fact, The first nation that begin this shit business is US. and premium acc. buyer come from US more than the others.

So ...?

I dont know why you guys are talking with respect to where the fuck you live lol... It doesnt matter where you live , where you belong . If the content owner sues you, you are done. That is how it goes... Everyone here becomes lawyer rofl... Make some sense.

@pinkside In the future, it may be like that. In the present time, there are many country that fall behind the copyright law. US. law cannot enforce outside its soil.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back