Are you Addicted to warez?

Are you Addicted to warez?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremeuploader

Are you guys addicted to warez?

What i mean is do you think you cant leave warez for ever [includes downloading,uploading,forum making and managing]
Did you ever tried to quit and failed to quit and came back?

Vote and Reply honestly

i'm not addicted

52 comments
Warez is a hobby, how the hell can you get addicted to a hobby? -_-

There is no addiction to warez, there's only an addiction to the internet as a whole. Some people just do warez when they get online, some just do social networking, some do both. You're addicted to the internet if you can't stop your warez activities.

Never, and never will. I don't know what do you mean by warez scene. I don't download anything except movies and music. And barely even that, because I already got most of my stuff on original DVD's / CD's. So I download only something that I can't buy.

I've been managing forums for long time, and I never quit. Most of my sites failed, but I always made another one, and another one. That's how I learned working with every content managment system that's out. And every forum script. Experience is most important. You can't learn anything if you make one site, and only learn that one CMS/forum script. You must experiment to actually learn something.

Most of my time I spend online, and I can't say that I have a social life. But fuck it, not everyone can be user friendly.

Addicted? Nope

I could go without warez kinda easy, tbh blame most of the sites which are up atm, not hardly one which catches my eye and think WOW i like this and actually stay.

Not at all, I mean I like to play around "scene" but no I'm not addicted. I have other things to worry about which are way more important than internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back